Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
We do need a good rain fall.Get fed up with these hose pipe bans

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Ern' you are losing your touch.

Yeah I suppose it did raise a little smirk but you only got about 3 people to bite so I am only going to give 4.5/10 and thats only for effort

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Why the f*** do you people even bother to answer his posts?

He's obviously a sad attention seeker with no life, who gets his kicks when people respond to his stupid ranting.

And as for coming on the thread and talking about something else, for christ sake, why don't you just put your fingers in your ears and say lalala I can't hear you.

Words fail me sometimes.

Another Ernest thread that has nearly made 3 pages. How he does it, I'll never know :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
London Irish said:
Another Ernest thread that has nearly made 3 pages. How he does it, I'll never know :lol:

Quality, nothing more nothing less - learn

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
London Irish said:

Cause half the people that come on here are either half wits or kids with the attention span of a goldfish.
They get told time and time again that he is an attention seeking wind up merchant, but still they bite.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have Ernest on my ignore list so cant read a word he says.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Another great prediction about your new friend Mark :shootself

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Re: Another chance for a win tomorrow ?

Ernest said:
If we are in the same form as we were in Plymouth then I predict that Mark McGhee will lead the Blue and White Army to another glorious victory.
We have a perfect combination of tried and tested English lads with a touch of foreign flair and in this form anything is impossible.
If we do win on Saturday I shall personally walk on the pitch on Tuesday and shake McGhees hand and thank him for everything he has done and I'll offer to carry Bob Bookers clip board for him.

Mark McGhees Blue and White Army :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Yes I am sorry i predicted a win when we only drew but I have total confidence in Mark and the boys :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Nice edit, reel 'em in Ernie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here