Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last chance for Magoo tomorrow ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Another chance for a win tomorrow ?

If we are in the same form as we were in Plymouth then I predict that Mark McGhee will lead the Blue and White Army to another glorious victory.
We have a perfect combination of tried and tested English lads with a touch of foreign flair and in this form anything is impossible.
If we do win on Saturday I shall personally walk on the pitch on Tuesday and shake McGhees hand and thank him for everything he has done and I'll offer to carry Bob Bookers clip board for him.

Mark McGhees Blue and White Army :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
CORRIE UPDATE:

Diggory is up to his old tricks.

0728record.jpg

Sally starts blackmailling Weatherfield High Head into giving daughter a place.

photo4002216.jpg

Fizz (right) the others a tranny, is finding her school bulley past catch up on her...

c278.jpg

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Erm, Sorry to blow your rant out of the water but I think you will find much of Lutons sucess is down to foreign players like Brkovic :glare:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I must remember to tax my car on monday

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I'm going to be looking out for a 45 year old virgin wearing nylon trousers, with a comb over , national health specs and a limp on tuesday so i san see what happens when he tries to tear up his ticket and throw it at McGhee. My bet is he'll be too feeble to climb over the advertising hordings.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I'm so glad i have never been able to take people seriously who strut around in gimp costumes.

I can almost imagine him beating his meat over the inflatory shite comments he makes in a near suphocatory frenzied like state.

YAWN.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here