Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Brilliant.

Absolutely brilliant.

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Fantastic video. Can't wait for part 2. Although I will almost certainly shed a tear when we score!

Jul 15, 2011
Lewwwwwwes
It's a unique film, how big was the camera you used?

Hi Doc, The camera was quite a heavy Sony handy cam, alegedly a steady shot (my arse). It used to give good picture quality results but the zoom was noisy, not an issue when filming in the North Stand! The film is probably better quality than it looks on You Tube, I'm not the techiest and have probably lost some quality in the transfer process. Sony handy cam> leads (not gold) and scart> LG super multi DVD recorder hard drive> bulq pay 16 speed DVD-r> You tube

Part 2 is now up apologies if i shoudn't have started a new thread.

D

Deleted User X18H

Its long finding a long lost archive. Brilliant thanks

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Hi Doc, The camera was quite a heavy Sony handy cam, alegedly a steady shot (my arse). It used to give good picture quality results but the zoom was noisy, not an issue when filming in the North Stand! The film is probably better quality than it looks on You Tube, I'm not the techiest and have probably lost some quality in the transfer process. Sony handy cam> leads (not gold) and scart> LG super multi DVD recorder hard drive> bulq pay 16 speed DVD-r> You tube

Part 2 is now up apologies if i shoudn't have started a new thread.

Mate there your vids start a new thread. Should be proud of them, lot of memories for alot of people

livewire11

Banned
Feb 10, 2011
Brought a tear to my eye!!!! RIP Goldstone, never forgotten!!!!!

Lets make some new memories at the Amex!!!

We are still gonna build a bonfire for bellotti and archer tho!!!!!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i love the flag wave at 5:05 with the old seagull logo which is similar to the one now, from then to now!... what a transition

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Part 2:

[yt]vtkPoGjKu9c[/yt]

Fantastic footage by the way.

(goal is about 6 mins 50 secs in)

Last edited:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Just amazing to see this stuff again. Love the goal.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 18477

what a moment when that shot hits the back of the net!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That last ever goal at our former home was such a good goal,whilst not technical or beautifully crafted it truly epitomised the spirit and struggle of the time-

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here