Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last 4 managers

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Gritt23 said:
.. Coppell, Taylor and Adams left for bigger and better things eh. Turns out the grass isn't greener.

True. When we get Falmer, it will soon be a more level playing field. Only Coventry can claim to be a bigger club.

Stumpy Tim

Gritt23 said:
.. Coppell, Taylor and Adams left for bigger and better things eh. Turns out the grass isn't greener.

Coppell is manager of Reading, with a lovely stadium & have just splashed out a load of cash on Leroy Lita.

Taylor is manager of Hull , with a lovely stadium & have a load of cash

Adams is manager of Coventry, with a lovely new stadium & have a decent amount of cash.

McGhee is manager of Brighton, with an athletics track & f*** all cash.

The grass isn't always greener, but this time it is

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Stumpy Tim said:

The grass isn't always greener, but this time it is

You obviously haven't seen the Withdean pitch recently then.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
As per usual they will all be getting the closed body language from me. I nearly puked at Highfield Road when the poison dwarfs sychophants were cheering his name. 3 points there and we were virtually safe. Madness. When we people realise that they did there bit and f***ed off. They are the opposition and we need to beat them to survive. I suppose it is the same as all this sentimentality over DK saving us. That is history move on.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Saint Lennard said:
As per usual they will all be getting the closed body language from me. I nearly puked at Highfield Road when the poison dwarfs sychophants were cheering his name. 3 points there and we were virtually safe. Madness. When we people realise that they did there bit and f***ed off. They are the opposition and we need to beat them to survive. I suppose it is the same as all this sentimentality over DK saving us. That is history move on.

DK HAS done his bit to save the club. Thats fact. Whats your problem with the guy? Annoyed that we didn't put in a bid for Viera, or that we are not in the running for Wright-Phillips?

Live in the real world. DK is a genuine guy, who was sat six seats from me in the away end at Rotherham. I can assure you he sang and cheered as loud as any Albion fan there. He didn't seem all that keen on his mangager drinking pints of whiskey though.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
hans kraay fan club said:
DK HAS done his bit to save the club. Thats fact. Whats your problem with the guy? Annoyed that we didn't put in a bid for Viera, or that we are not in the running for Wright-Phillips?

Live in the real world. DK is a genuine guy, who was sat six seats from me in the away end at Rotherham. I can assure you he sang and cheered as loud as any Albion fan there. He didn't seem all that keen on his mangager drinking pints of whiskey though.

So i should respect him because he roughs it with us lot. I think not. The real world is he has taken this club as far as he can the real world is that no one wants to atke on this white elephant.

Taylors Dummy

Nov 3, 2004
South West Rye
Saint Lennard said:
So i should respect him because he roughs it with us lot. I think not. The real world is he has taken this club as far as he can the real world is that no one wants to atke on this white elephant.

Dick Knight a white elephant. I would have thought it was more likely that Martin Perry is a beached whale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here