Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Land of Leather are SHIT

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I can see another WOOLWORTHS incident coming on....

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Vlad the Impala said:
I must admit I find it a little bemusing that people come on here and post stuff like this without giving a thought to the possibility of a poster here either working for LoL of being closely related to a LoL employee. One day someone is going to go into a complaint-type situation only to be confronted with a printout in which they admit they are lying. Would kinda weaken your position even though they are completely in the wrong.

Would raise some serious privacy issues if it ever went to court, however...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
** update **
A call today on my mobile this afternoon while I was at work. "Kirsty" advising that my suite is ready for delivery. When would I like it ?

Slightly perplexed following the "its due to arrive mid-June" statement on Tuesday, I asked about my shitty email to them sent less than a day ago, and how come its now suddenly ready ?

"Err...I don't know. But its on my screen now. When do you want it ?"

"Uhhh....next Tuesday please."

Snorted.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Absolutely.
I hear warm semen makes the leather more supple too. I'll be sure to store some up and give the wife a good RAGGING when it arrives.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Easy 10 said:
** update **
A call today on my mobile this afternoon while I was at work. "Kirsty" advising that my suite is ready for delivery. When would I like it ?

Slightly perplexed following the "its due to arrive mid-June" statement on Tuesday, I asked about my shitty email to them sent less than a day ago, and how come its now suddenly ready ?

"Err...I don't know. But its on my screen now. When do you want it ?"

"Uhhh....next Tuesday please."

Snorted.

Should of f***ed them off and gone somewhere else !!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I found my sofa in a skip.

I experienced no such delivery delays.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Easy 10 said:
Absolutely.
I hear warm semen makes the leather more supple too. I'll be sure to store some up and give the wife a good RAGGING when it arrives.

I think that following your snotty email, half a dozen LoL delivery staff have already cracked one off over your suite, and Doris from accounts has dropped a log off behind one of the cushions......you did say it was a BROWN suite didn't you?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Wookiee said:
Should of f***ed them off and gone somewhere else !!
But they've already got £500 of my hard-earned...and thye make it QUITE clear in their not-so-small-print that cancelled orders are non-refundable.

They've got me over a BARREL

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
El Presidente said:
I think that following your snotty email, half a dozen LoL delivery staff have already cracked one off over your suite, and Doris from accounts has dropped a log off behind one of the cushions......you did say it was a BROWN suite didn't you?
Brown as a really dark brown thing.
Perhaps Doris's deposit will help lubricate the recliner joints, or something. It can't smell any worse than the one I've got now, anyway.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Easy 10 said:
But they've already got £500 of my hard-earned...and thye make it QUITE clear in their not-so-small-print that cancelled orders are non-refundable.

They've got me over a BARREL

:shootself

Well I wont be using them and Idoubt many more on here will now !

Why is it though whenever you buy a sofa anywhere it takes around 10 weeks ?

They cant make them to order.

I can go into Courts and by a bed and have it delivered near enough straight away, but a sofa takes over 2 months :angry:
Why FFS !!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cos a bed is just lumps of wood and mattress I suppose.
Whereas a leather suite - someone has to hunt down a few FRESIANS and skin the bastards I suppose.

*shrugs*

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Easy 10 said:
Cos a bed is just lumps of wood and mattress I suppose.
Whereas a leather suite - someone has to hunt down a few FRESIANS and skin the bastards I suppose.

*shrugs*

Good point, that hide needs to dry out, nothing worse than sitting on blood sodden sofa just because some inpatient tosser would not wait 15 weeks for the delivery!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here