Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lancing College Access

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Hi

Just a quick one, anyone know about access to lancing College for sunset pictures outside the chapel building.

Not bothered about getting inside but I want to get near the building!

Thanks all!

:thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Lancing College Chapel is open daily and they encourage visitors. However, aiming for sunset, you might be asked why you are hanging about as the chapel will close to the public late afternoon.

It might be worth contacting the school secretary if you wish to do so, rather than get sent packing beforehand.

From recollection, security is quite slack, but it has been a while since I have been up there.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Yeah I dont want to get into the chapel, I just want to get some pics of the building as the sunsets

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Taxis are always going up there in the evenings. I've never seen security around.

Should be OK.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Not normally a problem, kids go up to swimming lessons there one day a week, no-one's ever queried us driving up.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yeah I dont want to get into the chapel, I just want to get some pics of the building as the sunsets

Aye, but that is the only reason the general public can visit the grounds (other than the various public paths) during the day. You might find yourself getting questioned as to why you are up there after visiting hours have expired.

As I said, and has been said, security was/is relatively slack. Just wear a tweed jacket, tie and smart trousers and blend in :wink:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Good to see you posh boys doing the same chemistry experiments as us council house kids did in the 50's. :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here