Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
RIP, dreadful news

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Highly respected and brave local lad and Albion fan lays down his life in the service of Queen and Country.

I hope the Albion will provide an opportunity for fellow fans to give James a fitting tribute at the next home game. I will be proud to stand and honour him.

RIP.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sadly it seems so....

[tweet]390248566553591808[/tweet]

It seems that is his Dad. If you read his tweets, he asked the Albion for a signed flag back in August, and tweeted again on the 14th October to say James had received it.

I guess it's always a fear deep down for relatives of those serving, but I can't imagine that makes the knock on the door any less devastating when it comes.

How very sad :(

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It seems that is his Dad. If you read his tweets, he asked the Albion for a signed flag back in August, and tweeted again on the 14th October to say James had received it.

I guess it's always a fear deep down for relatives of those serving, but I can't imagine that makes the knock on the door any less devastating when it comes.

My mistake - Twitter, not here.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Awful, just awful.

A friends son has only recently returned from a tour out there, and while he came back reassuring everyone that they were worrying too much, you just knew he was only saying it. Sadly, we've lost so many now, that each new loss is hardly acknowledged in the news.

Thoughts are with the family.

Indeed, my cousin completed another tour of duty there earlier this year. I suspect we don't hear the half of it.

RIP James - just hope you got to the Amex.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting

Yes, that is his dad. His mum is my cousin, very sad news.

RIP James

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 35s
#BHAFC players will wear black armbands in memory of Lance Corporal James Brynin at Yeovil Town this Saturday. #WeWillRememberThem

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here