Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lancashire v SUSSEX (C&G Final Official Thread)

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Right, I am off to get well and truely hammered. Not looking forward to Crewe tomorrow as I will be nursing the hangover of all hangovers so if you could all keep quiet at Withers tomorrow it would be greatly aprreciated;)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just been told Sussex are playing at Durham on Monday, so no chance of a lap of honour at Withdean tomorrow.

But I'm sure it will come at some point.

Had a ticket, but couldn't go due to work :(

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
Sussex_C_LR.jpg

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Just got back what a day :clap2: If the guy who was on the train from victoria on the way back and was drinking vodka and coke and called a certain person for me to speak to you're an absolute leg-end! :clap:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
well done sussex

:) :) :) :)

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Just got back. Woohoo. What a day!!

Got pictures and recordings on my phone, spoilt only by someone chucking a beer over this old bloke and my Dad having a go at them, then behind his back making rude gestures ...

Anyway before the game I saw an Albion shirt with "Bakesy" on the back, I guess it was the NSCer.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
What a great day out. One of the reasons I love sport so much, down one minute then up the next.
After the our innings I thought we were dead and burried, but what a performance by Sussex in the field to destroy Lancs and bring the trophy back to the seaside.
A day I will never forget
:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here