Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lampard, Cole and Terry

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
He made a comment far less controversial than 100% of the people on NSC.... strange, strange post indeed.

Did i say he didnt.

Tbh Cameron should not be commenting on things like that in public anyway, he is the head of this country and has basically said Terry said them things

D

Deleted member 18477

Do you watch football? It's a game of 11 v 11 ... they have to put the ball in the back of the onion bag to win the game.

Shockingly bad poster.

Did I say Chelsea didn't deserve to win what they've won?

Bore off anyway. This is a Brighton forum, not f***ing Chelsea and your Chelsea drivel is getting old!

Plastic fan.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Did I say Chelsea didn't deserve to win what they've won?

Bore off anyway. This is a Brighton forum, not f***ing Chelsea and your Chelsea drivel is getting old!

So why are you posting on a Chelsea thread on a Brighton forum? ... you are so clouded with hatred you come across as a little more than just stupid. Learn to understand football and not be clouded, there's a good fella. I can't stand Man Utd but I never let hatred cloud my judgement.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Twitter

AtV0OovCQAA2XVd.jpg

D

Deleted member 18477

So why are you posting on a Chelsea thread on a Brighton forum? ... you are so clouded with hatred you come across as a little more than just stupid. Learn to understand football and not be clouded, there's a good fella. I can't stand Man Utd but I never let hatred cloud my judgement.

Ok grandad. I support Chelsea too you know! They're my second team! I love being a plastic! It makes my life easier because I can always fall back on Chelsea's success! f*** yeah!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ok grandad. I support Chelsea too you know! They're my second team! I love being a plastic! It makes my life easier because I can always fall back on Chelsea's success! f*** yeah!

Are you Newhaven Gull in disguise? I've probably spent more money in one season at Brighton than you have in a lifetime. Get over yourself, stop your moronic posting and live with the fact that people love football and don't all have to be partisan. You really are making a fool of yourself.

D

Deleted member 18477

Are you Newhaven Gull in disguise? I've probably spent more money in one season at Brighton than you have in a lifetime. Get over yourself, stop your moronic posting and live with the fact that people love football and don't all have to be partisan. You really are making a fool of yourself.

Don't be mean! I'm a super brighton fan AND super Chelsea fan like you! So when Brighton lose at least Chelsea hopefully win! Just love it!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Don't be mean! I'm a super brighton fan AND super Chelsea fan like you! So when Brighton lose at least Chelsea hopefully win! Just love it!

I'd suggest therapy, maybe about 6 sessions to start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here