Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lambert after Albion players again?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Shit it must be true then. FFS Tony sort it out we'll have no time to replace them.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Why would you read football rumours let alone post the shit here.

I think a lot of us are desperate for some transfer news/gossip rather than some of the tosh threads currently available. I have to admit I look on there once a day.

(Wouldn't post it on here though as I know the reaction it would get ( :rant:)

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
£5 million for both right now, upfront then we could talk business. I'd like that £5million to find replacements, then bam! a striker then an undefeated run till the end of the season in which we're crowned champions, we win the FA Cup and every fan gets a free season ticket funded by Aston Villa. Can you promise us that, Lambert?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It is features, no doubt about that.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
£5 million for both right now, upfront then we could talk business. I'd like that £5million to find replacements, then bam! a striker then an undefeated run till the end of the season in which we're crowned champions, we win the FA Cup and every fan gets a free season ticket funded by Aston Villa. Can you promise us that, Lambert?

5 million just for bridcutt's left boot. He's worth more than that alone. 10 for both they stand a chance.

D

Deleted member 18477

Lambert is a knob. Can't wait for Norwich to beat Villa this season.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
In all fairness would anyone be surprised if Lambert, of all the managers in the football league, came in for a couple of our best players? :lol:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Rumour or not, it's only a matter of time before a prem team come in for Bridders IMO

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
Villa were interested in Liam about a month ago, don't think they were with Dunk as an un-experienced CB is the last thing they need right now

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I could see why they'd want Bridcutt but I'd be surprised if clubs were pursuing Dunk at this moment in time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here