Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lambchop

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
who even is this jamon jamon, with his silly opinions.

who am I? I'll tell you who I am, real name Adam Hebborn (there's a photo on the link below) I've been following the Albion home and away for over 30 years now. so you've decided to single me out on a message board that runs polls on favourite flavour crisps or who would win a fight between an alligator and a lion!
it's called humour, and humour is not always to everyones taste, it takes diffrent strokes and all that... anyway who are you?, or are you going to remain anonimous (and I admit I can't spell) in any case I look forward to reading your informed, intellegent and well thought out posts in future

Crezhell

Aug 11, 2008
who am I? I'll tell you who I am, real name Adam Hebborn (there's a photo on the link below) I've been following the Albion home and away for over 30 years now. so you've decided to single me out on a message board that runs polls on favourite flavour crisps or who would win a fight between an alligator and a lion!
it's called humour, and humour is not always to everyones taste, it takes diffrent strokes and all that... anyway who are you?, or are you going to remain anonimous (and I admit I can't spell) in any case I look forward to reading your informed, intellegent and well thought out posts in future

you just lost your rag

barney

Jul 31, 2006

i think an alligator would win.

you?

you look about 18 in that picture by the way

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here