Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lady GaGa

1066gull

Is it me or is she proper sexual in all her songs. All of them have something about sex!

Still I aint complaining.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Most pop songs have something in them that are about sex on one level or another.

I don't 'get' lady ga ga. What is the point of her?

1066gull

lady-gaga.jpg

been at number 1 recently

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
shes a ****

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
She was on Jonathan Ross last week and came across as a stuck up tw@t. She's a pop singer yet has the pretentiousness of a prog rock singer. Really dont like her, saying that she would get it........... :ohmy:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I don't 'get' lady ga ga. What is the point of her?

to sell mediocre pop songs to teens trying to cope with sexual angst.

Mar 13, 2008
She was on Jonathan Ross last week and came across as a stuck up tw@t. She's a pop singer yet has the pretentiousness of a prog rock singer. Really dont like her, saying that she would get it........... :ohmy:
She was on Paul O'Grady show and was completely different, much more likable. Still a bit odd mind.
I think she was nervous on JR as it was her first ever UK TV appearance.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was JR in smarmy or piss taking mode, he is sometimes quite cringeworthy towards women he fancies.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
İbrahim Tatlıses;2911449 said:
I think she's well good. Eccentricity in birds is fit.

I agree but she is forcing it trying to be quirky and different, like on JR she brought a cup of tea out to prove that shes a litlle different, 'pretentious' is the right, whoever said it.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Don't get her, music ain't great not the best looking and is a bit strange. Don't tick any of the usual boxes for success and I think she might disappear in a few years

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm not exactly the biggest fan of her thang, but she seems to be happy doing what she's doin'. Fair play to her, I say: it beats working for a living. :shrug:

Mar 13, 2008

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
her musics crap and she dresses so eccentrically to cover up the fact she is decidedly average

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here