Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lady Gaga... the poll (possibly NSFW)

Blonde or Brown hair

• Blonde

Votes: 25 32.1%
  • Brown

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • I’d rather lick Das Reich’s bum hole than go anywhere near her.

Votes: 19 24.4%

• Total voters

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Blonde hair - 'cos it makes her look pwoppa FILTHY.

And yes, you bet I would. So there. :drool:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
You know i can!!! :p x

They must be paying you too much at Withers these days then! :lolol:

Hope all's well with you & your good lady btw x x. Oh yeah, are you goin' to Knebworth this w/end perchance? I'm off to 'large it' on Sat with the mighty Rammstein - although my man who has the tickets seems to have gone awol & I can feel a major wobbly comin' on if he doesn't get in touch in the next 24 hrs. The Arsegas'll have a bleedin' field day... :mad:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
They must be paying you too much at Withers these days then! :lolol:

Hope all's well with you & your good lady btw x x. Oh yeah, are you goin' to Knebworth this w/end perchance? I'm off to 'large it' on Sat with the mighty Rammstein - although my man who has the tickets seems to have gone awol & I can feel a major wobbly comin' on if he doesn't get in touch in the next 24 hrs. The Arsegas'll have a bleedin' field day... :mad:

HAHAHA will PM you x

Philcounty

Feb 25, 2009
Congleton
article-1199736-05B73098000005DC-655_233x423.jpg

Not for me thanks

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Picture of her in todays Sun, nasty

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
don't find her attractive, don't know/care whether she's a woman, man or ladyboy...just wish the talentless bullshit muncher would piss off. i hate the fact that i am not some bi- or homosexual New York club goer and yet i still know of her existence. barely average music but she wears ridiculous costumes so she's a 'performance artist'. oh, just f*** right off.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
don't find her attractive, don't know/care whether she's a woman, man or ladyboy...just wish the talentless bullshit muncher would piss off. i hate the fact that i am not some bi- or homosexual New York club goer and yet i still know of her existence. barely average music but she wears ridiculous costumes so she's a 'performance artist'. oh, just f*** right off.

word

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

As much as I think she's a complete dog, and don't like her music, the one thing you can not say about her is she's talentless. She clearly is.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
He's not for me!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lady Gaga is HOT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here