Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lady Bracknell looking lovely on TV

Dermot said:
I thought you'd know by now Dwayne that if there's some albion related publicity to be had the fag hag and her garden gnome will never be far away.

and that's gratuitous personal abuse and bang out of order.

Apologise now!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
been checking out some other dermie posts#

--In my opinion there are two more irritating glory hunters in the shape of a fag hag and a garden gnome. The only saving glory is that they haven't been asked to co-commentate on SCR . You can't have an albion event, video, the argus, fanzine even a play without the publicity junkie bracknells trying to get their face into it.

--Oh perlease dont make me laugh, you can hardly walk without a stick let alone 'make mincemeat' out of anyone. It's taken me a while to find this place again but I see that the fag hag and her garden gnome are still glory hunting in all things albion.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Who the hell is 'Dermot'? What a sick person. There are always going to be people who say "Why are they on telly and I'm not?" The problem would only come if roz (or whoever) said "I'm here representing the people who post on NSC ..." Mind you in this instance (as she said) she DID speak for most of us.

A de-facto spokesperson rather than de-jure but accurate nonetheless

E.P. Sam

Sep 6, 2003
Dermot said:
I thought you'd know by now Dwayne that if there's some albion related publicity to be had the fag hag and her garden gnome will never be far away.

Another f***ing keyboard warrior who is probably pathetically timid in person.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
right ive had it with u sam. Whens ure next match, say all this to my face and see what happens

E.P. Sam

Sep 6, 2003
Dwayne - Err, I was referring to Dermot! I quoted him didn't I???

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dermot whoever it is has gone to all the trouble to register especially just to spout 4 posts of libellous poisonous venom

What a tragic person

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here