Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Uncle Buck said:

'spect!

chavnight0011.jpg

North East Seagull

Jul 6, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I thought Berlin was pretty good for a short trip. A few things to see if you don't want to be in the pub all day. Try and see a match at the Olympic Stadium etc etc etc.

If that is insufficiently cultural try Whitley Bay.

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
I know i'm a girly, but i'd say Kavos or Malia... Kavos had birds really up for anything (Geordie ones), and Malia is just the same but better. Oh and Kavos smells and the beach is like Southend.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Malia!

If you don't get at least a blow job there you're gay

:lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Kavos or Malia it is then :p

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
actually my first lads holiday was salou, first time i ever got laid too!

on a sun bed by the pool, classsssssyyy

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Springal said:
actually my first lads holiday was salou, first time i ever got laid too!

on a sun bed by the pool, classsssssyyy

Nearly identicaly except it was on a beach round the back of those cafe things with about 20 black guys watching (which was a little off putting) :lolol:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Had my first lads holiday in Kavos. Was so pissed that I went down on this bird and didn't realise that the painters were in. The next night one of my mates pointed her out and she looked like sloth out of the goonies :sick:

Stat Brother said:
3rd for Prague.
Hopefully London Calling will be back & full off it.

You are right. I was going to post my adventures later - since I still have hand shakes and have only been back a few hours or so.

On top of previous comments on Prague I can add the following immediate comments:

Best city ever for gorgeaus women, they are every where!
We found beer less than 50p a pint,
Its compact, beautiful it has a sex machine museum,
it has Brighton HA Russian dolls,
And for meat eaters its a bargain and for veggies like me, it is as good as holiday place I have been.

More later and some hints and tips.

LC

Last edited:

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
who suggested crete? a nice enough place, though rather big- a car is deffo needed, so some poor lad is going to be on the diet coke all night, unless you get shacked up in a large resort..

travel hint, if going on a package deal- arrange for private transfer (taxi etc), if you are based well away from the airport.. or you may end up with a 3 hour trek, dropping off at all the other places the tour operator has booked, for other people!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
People probably won't believe me on this but the best lads holiday that 5 mates and I went on was a week in St Julians in Malta in 2000- unbelievable but true.

reasons being very few other groups of lads a large supply of groups of northern and scottish girlies meaning a fantastic "fellatio ratio" - Loads of bars and clubs - cheap drink , friendly locals.

Also done Magaluf 10 years ago and Ibiza as well as Kavos and no Malta was teh best with out a doubt.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I do a lads holiday every year, so far:

Magaluf
Ibiza
Dublin
Tallin
Riga
Berlin
Prague

Of those I would suggest Tallin at the moment. Many of the others (magaluf, Prague etc) have had their day and others are quite expensive.

Book Tallin through expedia.com - you will LOVE it :clap2:

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
I've done Kavos and Faliraki so far..

Both were quality holidays despite their bad reputations.. you don't get any trouble unless you go looking for it.

Think we're gonna do Ibiza next year as I've only heard good things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here