Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lads and Lasses

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
Hows it all going lads and lasses? I ai bin on here 4 like time man. I hear life has been better since our 9 men humilated you?

We sacked that talented winger Ishmel Demontagnac, and your best mates have give him a trial (Crystal Palace), yeah thats some right punishment ai it? Get sacked and move up a division and play with better players, in better stadiums with more fans and probably on more money LOL!

So lets here about the Brighton lads then?

:thumbsup:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It is how they talk in Walsall - you get used to it after a while.

"We won yau" (we beat you) is my least favourite Black Country phrase.

I must admit to having respect for Walsall fans actually, because most Walsall residents are glory hunting Wolves fans!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Hows it all going lads and lasses? I ai bin on here 4 like time man. I hear life has been better since our 9 men humilated you?

We sacked that talented winger Ishmel Demontagnac, and your best mates have give him a trial (Crystal Palace), yeah thats some right punishment ai it? Get sacked and move up a division and play with better players, in better stadiums with more fans and probably on more money LOL!

So lets here about the Brighton lads then?

:thumbsup:
To be very frank we are still super shite:thumbsup:
shame ishmel went to pikey land:glare:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
People from Newcastle are not all thick, ignorant, fools.

Comments like that only serve to perpetuate my opinion of you.

Just calm down.

Kosh

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Just calm down.

Kosh

I called them none of those things.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
So WalsallFan, are you a fan of Jimmy Mullen? I've heard there's a lot of your fans wanting him out, and that his man management is still poor, his selections are still questionable, his tactics are shocking/non-existent at times etc etc.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Hmmm Pedantic.

What you implied was far worse, really, was it not?

To be honest I'm getting a little tired of these constant insults made towards Newcastle and all who reside within its vicinity, yep it's not perfect but to be honest neither am I or indeed you.

Let it go now, I have...

Kosh

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hmmm Pedantic.

What you implied was far worse, really, was it not?

To be honest I'm getting a little tired of these constant insults made towards Newcastle and all who reside within its vicinity, yep it's not perfect but to be honest neither am I or indeed you.

Let it go now, I have...

Kosh

Fair point. I'll leave ya to it before, as BTID pointed out I get another banning.

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
So WalsallFan, are you a fan of Jimmy Mullen? I've heard there's a lot of your fans wanting him out, and that his man management is still poor, his selections are still questionable, his tactics are shocking/non-existent at times etc etc.

I couldn't give a shit to be fair mate, we'll sack him and bring some other **** in with no exerience who'll just f*** it up even more so whats the point to be fair. We got a good squad, Ricketts, Hughes, Mattis, Gerrard and Ince are Championship level players on there day but they need someone to like realise that they sometimes need a kick up the arse to get them working and nobody has done that.

Ricketts IMO is the best striker in this division, he's got it in his head but he to interested in giving the ref his number rather than sticking the ball in the net.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Just calm down.

Kosh

No people from Newcastle are not thick (With the exception of Noddy from Byker grove) however if this joker is representing people from Walsall it says a lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here