Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ladies

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Gary Stevens Neighbour said:
fat fingers have you considered trying Dr Brighton's or the Bulldog? hear they have different types of ladies for you...

as you have brushed with the "other side" thought it may be your cup of tea....

Don't knock it till you've tried it!!!!

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Look in the back pages of the friday ad....a section called connextions.

It's full of birds who are gagging for it and would probably be cheaper than taking them out for a drink or meal

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
Great advise chaps:lolol:

For one im to ugly to be gay and desperation has not got so bad that i would use a contact mag or ad. but only time will tell,

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
fatfingers said:
Great advise chaps:lolol:

For one im to ugly to be gay and desperation has not got so bad that i would use a contact mag or ad. but only time will tell,

Nowt desperate about using a contact advert - i did once quite a few years ago - nice enough lass - nothing much came of it ( quick fumble and hand shandy) but a good way to practice meeting people etc.

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
:bounce:

Sorry to bounce but its friday night and i am still none the wiser.
some must be able to recomend a babe hangout in town(prferably not down slag street)?

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Gigs are a really good place to meet women I have found.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Karma down the Marina. Been there the last two saturdays and its been rammed with crumpet. Mostly 25+ as well...

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Karma down the Marina. Been there the last two saturdays and its been rammed with crumpet. Mostly 25+ as well...

Does it have a dress code and what sort of music does it blair?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dress code is smart. Well jeans with SHOES.

Music. It plays anything from 70s funk thru to modern day.

In the space of a few hours it will be anything from Earth Wind and Fire thru to Shakira Shakira...

Avoid discos and places where girls are expecting blokes to approach them.

Go out EARLY to bars where the ladies go after work. Be sincere when attracted to one, and don't try making up lines unless they are simple and funny, and NOT insulting or lowclass.
If you are with a group of lads, invite girls you like to join you, but make sure your pals are respectful and not stupid or childish around women, and don't compete, whatever you do.

Just be real, and just be nice. Playboy lovable-rogue stuff is very difficult to carry off anyway, and there's no point in trying to be something you're not.

Have the bollocks to approach a group of women if you are attracted to one of them, and just be nice enough to be perceived as decent company.
Be perfectly prepared and open for rejection, shrugging it off is an attractive trait in itself! If anyone wants to be mean and humiliate you anyway, ask them if that makes them feel better about themselves - it's a cooler comeback than a cutting retort anyway.

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
NMH said:

Go out EARLY to bars where the ladies go after work. Be sincere when attracted to one, and don't try making up lines unless they are simple and funny, and NOT insulting or lowclass.
If you are with a group of lads, invite girls you like to join you, but make sure your pals are respectful and not stupid or childish around women, and don't compete, whatever you do.

Just be real, and just be nice. Playboy lovable-rogue stuff is very difficult to carry off anyway, and there's no point in trying to be something you're not.

Have the bollocks to approach a group of women if you are attracted to one of them, and just be nice enough to be perceived as decent company.
Be perfectly prepared and open for rejection, shrugging it off is an attractive trait in itself! If anyone wants to be mean and humiliate you anyway, ask them if that makes them feel better about themselves - it's a cooler comeback than a cutting retort anyway.

Top advise mate cheers:bowdown:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
NMH said:

Thats not bad advice if you want a female opinion!!....Also I would never have taken up the offer of a guy in a nightclub, I know you're there to pull, you know you're there to pull and so unless I'm a slut then no thanks. If I were still on the market :lol: I'd be more likely to be attracted to someone who pops into my local on a Friday afternoon after work and gets chatting or someone I meet at a local gig etc....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here