Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ladies of Britpop

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Charlotte+Hatherley.jpg

Never liked the music (apart from girl from
Mars) but I would have happily should at the front of an ash gig staring at Charlotte Hatherley.
(yes it's 97 but everyone is at it)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The clever choice, cos everyone else fancied Miki Berenyi.

So did the line:-
'I fancy you cos everyone else fancies your mate, therefore the law of averages states I've got a better chance with you'

actually work?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
So did the line:-
'I fancy you cos everyone else fancies your mate, therefore the law of averages states I've got a better chance with you'

actually work?

Never got the chance to try, sadly. Though I did once get a kiss from Tanya Donelly of Throwing Muses, if that counts in the 'not going for the lead singer' route?!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Pretty sure Louise Wener now lives in Brighton

Her skin was a bit dodgy I seem to remember. That girl in My Bloody Valentine was nice, not Britpop but same era and were on Creation. Belinda Butcher I think her name was. Can someone post a photo of her.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Her skin was a bit dodgy I seem to remember. That girl in My Bloody Valentine was nice, not Britpop but same era and were on Creation. Belinda Butcher I think her name was. Can someone post a photo of her.
Best I could find of Bilinda Butcher
tumblr_m2320laNoa1r2r1xio1_1280.jpg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I'm sure she looked better than that. Oh well.

In your defence, Bilinda always had her head down looking at her effects pedals, so how could you tell what she looked like?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here