Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Labours policy on crime - BNP policy on crime.

Soft or tough on crime.

• Labour

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • BNP

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters

E

enigma

London Irish said:
The six of you who have voted BNP - own up and be proud.

I want to know who the fascist scum are on here are apart from Oceanic.

Algie must be one.

It is pathetic if people can't even own up to voting for them.

enigma said:
Such a good example to their citizens the BNP. Shame they fail to mention that to their thick supporters like Oceanic. Glorified pub thugs.

Just like the BHA thugs who smashed that Pump House pub in, trashed that pub when Cardiff came down. don't say they aren't Brighton fans. Thugs love the Albion as much as singers do, Singers and fans who wear colours have their pre match enjoyment and so do the casuals. The thugs think singers and colours are embarrassing and singers think thugs are embarrassing. Everyone have an opinion but unfortunately the Labour party don't want that, what they say goes, that's why we're living in a nanny state, can’t have a shit without asking permission.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Oceanic said:
Everyone have an opinion but unfortunately the Labour party don't want that, what they say goes, that's why we're living in a nanny state, can’t have a shit without asking permission.
Facism, standing up for freedom of speech. :lolol:

E

enigma

Oceanic said:
Just like the BHA thugs who smashed that Pump House pub in, trashed that pub when Cardiff came down. don't say they aren't Brighton fans. Thugs love the Albion as much as singers do, Singers and fans who wear colours have their pre match enjoyment and so do the casuals. The thugs think singers and colours are embarrassing and singers think thugs are embarrassing. Everyone have an opinion but unfortunately the Labour party don't want that, what they say goes, that's why we're living in a nanny state, can’t have a shit without asking permission.

Yeah- GREAT metaphor. I dont dispute that those Tthugs love the Albion but by being hooligans they're not exactly helping the club much are they, particularly with the new stadium.

But lets not get sidetracked, as that would give you an escape route. Its interesting that the BNP want to deport people who in the majority of cases are probably better behaved than they are, I know who I'd rather live next door to and want in my country.

E

enigma

Silent Bob said:
Facism, standing up for freedom of speech. :lolol:

:lolol:

One moment he's saying all immigrants out, and now he's gone all cuddly. Bless.

London Irish said:
The six of you who have voted BNP - own up and be proud.

I want to know who the fascist scum are on here are apart from Oceanic.

You're the rascist scum mate. You're just like Tony Blair and his politically correct brigade ,want our opinions to be abolished. My Blair want us to nod and agree with everything he says. The Labour party want us to be robots, do this, pay that, don't say this, this is allowed. wipe your arse three times a day and only when we say so.

E

enigma

Oceanic said:
You're the rascist scum mate. You're just like Tony Blair and his politically correct brigade ,want our opinions to be abolished. My Blair want us to nod and agree with everything he says. The Labour party want us to be robots, do this, pay that, don't say this, this is allowed. wipe your arse three times a day and only when we say so.

Clown :lolol:

Out of interest, do you consider yourself as racist?

Oceanic said:

You're f***ing hillarious. I just can't get how your thought process works. I really don't think I've ever heard someone as pig shit thick as you. God help you is all I can say.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Oceanic said:
:lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the original question about who's policy on crime was best, not who you would vote for?
???

Oceanic said:

You win fuckwit of the day award for first mention of "PC Brigade" :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: How has it taken until 10pm for gawd's sake? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

If the Labour Party wants us to be robots, can I be BENDER?

Last edited:

enigma said:
He doesnt know what he's saying. Its all too confusing for him. :lolol:

Maybe, but living in this country is confusing.
If your liberal minded then you’re more likely to feel at ease in England. If you’re more traditional then you'll feel lost and unrepresented. The BNP seems to tap in on this!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
National Tyres & Autocare said:
Maybe, but living in this country is confusing.
If your liberal minded then you’re more likely to feel at ease in England. If you’re more traditional then you'll feel lost and unrepresented. The BNP seems to tap in on this!
More likely to feel at ease on NSC or wandering around Fiveways or Hanover:p

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here