Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Labour. Shadow cabinet.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
HMP BULLINGDON Prison Regime Info

Cocaine Dave AND gORMLESS GEORGE GIDEON have a Prison named after their notorious TEENAGE Upper class drinking society.

Say no more.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I personally would have put Yvette Cooper up against Osborne as a woman with kids would have been a good foil against him. However, Alan Johnson is a good solid politician who is good at learning his brief and does connect with the British people really well. A sound former postman who is not tainted by the left. I think the landed and moneyed Osborne may be in for a shock in future debates.

I also think Cooper up against Hague will be interesting especially as hague's faith in politics is already rattled and Teresa May will be no match for Ed Balls.

Good lad though Johnson is I'm not sure he knows his leveraged buyout from his quantitative easing.

He should have put Yvette Cooper in there. Because:-

a) she's got a brain

b) it would have pissed off Ed Balls SO MUCH it would have been great just to watch the bullying twat have to bite his tongue because its his missus that has the shadow brief; and

c) wot ROSM said.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
If a lot of folk start to experience economic hardship by virtue of Conservative public spending cuts, a smart grammar school guy who has real world experience up against an out of touch rich kid will be a sure winner. We are likely to see this scenario kick into play.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
If a lot of folk start to experience economic hardship by virtue of Conservative public spending cuts, a smart grammar school guy who has real world experience up against an out of touch rich kid will be a sure winner. We are likely to see this scenario kick into play.
You think David Davis will end up as PM ?

PS and what's with this ' folk' bollocks ? even northerners stopped using that around the time heathcliff were a lad, a bit of touching up your gritty working class credentials perhaps ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Smart grammar school boy with real world experience up against an out of touch rich kid who has never done a day's proper work in his life?

Ahh...like John Major against Tony Blair, for instance?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here