Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Labour Party meltdown incoming.......

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I don't understand a single word of ANYTHING posted on here

:shrug:
I just… don’t get the meaning of the video. You’ve got Keir Starmer as an approximation of Davros, but it’s not like that’s a pun. Stavros maybe? But I shouldn’t be doing your work for you. There is no connection between the current Labour government and Doctor Who. It might as well be about Thomas the Tank Engine.

It’s not satire, it’s not a political point being made, it’s just shit

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I just… don’t get the meaning of the video. You’ve got Keir Starmer as an approximation of Davros, but it’s not like that’s a pun. Stavros maybe? But I shouldn’t be doing your work for you. There is no connection between the current Labour government and Doctor Who. It might as well be about Thomas the Tank Engine.

Ok, thanks

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Well I found the last few posts amusing. I'm not sure that I'm actually laughing with him though :laugh:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

The pun is EX-STARMER-NATE!
Yeah, I know, I pissed myself too, and my sides are aching.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Pretty sure dead people don't work, and CGT isn't a tax on work derived income.
You carry on being obtuse. Working people can be subject to CGT as you well know and those who are bequeathed from estates subject to IHT will have their awards reduced irrespective of whether they are working or not. You know all this already though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here