Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Labour Party meltdown incoming.......

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Such a condescending reply, typical of your contributions. The 2nd 45 seconds then contained the £9b of public sector pay rises that you forgot to mention above and then the final point around autumn budget tax rises to pay for public sector.

#DeliberatelyDoesn'tendpostwithanemoji

I didn't 'forget to mention' anything, the £9B is in the clip I attached for your delectation if you managed to watch the whole 90 seconds :shrug:

It is somewhat amusing when you have to repeatedly explain something in ever simpler terms and then, when the penny finally drops you are condescending.

In this case, that the incoming Government didn't know the details of the budget (particularly the non budgeted billions), despite a large number of people claiming 'they knew all along'. So I explain that they didn't know the detail, but this isn't believed. So I explain it in simpler terms and it still doesn't sink in. So I put up proof in a nice simple 90 second summary for those who struggle.

The penny finally drops, they don't like the fact that what they've finally understood that what has happened isn't what they thought, so it's my fault for having to put it so simply that it could be interpreted as condescending. Sorry :laugh:

Or alternately, of course, you could counter the couple of points I made :shrug:

Last edited:

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Starmer melting down in his statement.

He has clearly aimed all the rioting or anyone protesting as far right, his lack of understanding, is just going to make more people angry.

Although it's early days it appears him and Cooper are completely out of touch with our country.

He picked all the left media question, he just doesn't come a cross as a leader of our country.

How long will it be before Rainer takes up the role?

Starmer quote "I will take every step to keep Muslim communities safe" perhaps he could have worded that as all communities safe?

GB news is in meltdown regarding his statement today.

Aldershot was a typical example. Over policed against normal working men women and kids protesting outside a hotel.

Any Aldershot folk on here, to give their view of what is happening around Aldershot?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Whenever I hear SPG ....

1722588515129.jpeg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Something like less than 1% of adults who an income taxed are liable for CGT. So that is pretty much a resounding no.

In terms of IHT, less than 5% of estates end up needing to pay IHT.
If people liable for IHT or CGT are working, they certainly don’t need to!

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill

I never knew she was married to him!. Poor woman has my sympathies having to deal with all this shit today and then go home to that twunt.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Starmer melting down in his statement.

He has clearly aimed all the rioting or anyone protesting as far right, his lack of understanding, is just going to make more people angry.

Although it's early days it appears him and Cooper are completely out of touch with our country.

He picked all the left media question, he just doesn't come a cross as a leader of our country.

How long will it be before Rainer takes up the role?

Starmer quote "I will take every step to keep Muslim communities safe" perhaps he could have worded that as all communities safe?

GB news is in meltdown regarding his statement today.

Aldershot was a typical example. Over policed against normal working men women and kids protesting outside a hotel.

Any Aldershot folk on here, to give their view of what is happening around Aldershot?
Now listen, I am the most Stupid of the Wooshed. I am King Woosh. I have been wooshed more times than the most wooshed person in Wooshland.

But I am not falling for this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here