Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Labour Party meltdown incoming.......

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I totally agree, next military, Firefighters, Ambulance Workers, Police, Civil Servants and then it will be time for Train Drivers to start going all ‘Oliver’ and i’m certain the teachers in a few years will want some more 😉
So you agree that the previous government were corrupt bunch of shysters who neglected the NHS, the military, utilities to name a few? Beats me why anyone would vote for them.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
oh then , i was a silly boy but 4 years of your insightful intellectual and extremely educational posts have made me see the error of my ways 😉

Well that's very kind of you, but I really think that a further five years of trying to ignore the blatantly obvious farce unfolding before you would have meant that even you could have got there all by yourself :thumbsup: But i'm ever the optimist :wink:

Just a bit of a shame you didn't see the light 3 and a bit years before that particular faux pas but what's the harm, apart from the £100B a year wiped off the economy :shrug:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Well that's very kind of you, but I really think that a further five years of trying to ignore the blatantly obvious farce unfolding before you would have meant that even you could have got there all by yourself :thumbsup: But i'm ever the optimist :wink:

Just a bit of a shame you didn't see the light 3 and a bit years before that particular faux pas but what's the harm, apart from the £100B a year wiped off the economy :shrug:
I know my bad, i feel responsible, but hey please don’t stop the education😉❤️

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I know my bad, i feel responsible, but hey please don’t stop the education😉❤️

Which brings us back full circle to why I think your being a little hard on Wes Streeting trying to negotiate a few quid, when you were responsible for writing off £100B before he even started the negotiations.

I'm sure you can see the Irony :wink:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
You didn't need to add ‘people like you’. Should‘ve listened works fine.
The problem is, too many people, cranially challenged or not, listened to the blanket bullshit continually spouted . . And printed . . .brainwashed by the press . . . It's no secret, but it still amazes me that a few newspapers have the power to swing a GE.

Apparently money talks 🙄

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The problem is, too many people, cranially challenged or not,
lol

Cranial nerves are the nervesthat emerge directly from the brain (including the brainstem), of which there are conventionally considered twelve pairs. Cranial nerves relay information between the brain and parts of the body, primarily to and from regions of the head and neck, including the special senses of vision, taste, smell, and hearing.[1]

I might be wrong (often am) but i think the phrase you were looking for was cerebrally challenged ? 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cjd

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I hope the government recognises that business is on the floor...raped and pillaged by successive administrations. My gut feeling is that their main concentration will be in the public sector. I understand that long running pay disputes need sorting but thousands of sme's and larger co's need help as well. VAT is killing the hospitality trade. An obscene stealth tax purely designed for revenue. Even a 5% reduction would make a huge difference but all we hear is that it won't be increased!! We need business to be able to recruit..reinvest..and grow...all stifled by VAT and Corporation Tax ( another obscenity )
As the government cuts costs so will the private sector. With no incentive, more austerity beckons.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c7290yxw8q4o -

200.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here