Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Labour annual conference

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Why does anyone give a **** about anyone saying "scum"?

Surely there must be... thousands, probably millions of issues that require more attention than someone saying "scum".

In a world where we all need to choose our adjectives advisedly, do you not feel such extremities inappropriate?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Why does anyone give a **** about anyone saying "scum"?

Surely there must be... thousands, probably millions of issues that require more attention than someone saying "scum".

For some reason, it always amuses me whenever I'm in Sweden and see it written on all the fire extinguishers containing foam (albeit with a 'k' rather than a 'c').

Easily pleased :)

Jan 30, 2008
So you think that Labour are the poorest opposition EVER without actually knowing if they are still an active party or looking back in history to find out if there has been a worse opposition than the current Labour Party, apart from that, well done.
VAR would disallow your post for gross stupidity.

You're deluded
Regards
DF

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
In a world where we all need to choose our adjectives advisedly, do you not feel such extremities inappropriate?

**** the current world.

I want a world where if a politican thinks that someone is a scum, then thats what they say. Its a small, small step towards a world with honest politicians. But apparently people dont want that. People want liars who says one thing in public and acts and thinks another way in private... dishonesty appears to be the trait people want. And they'll get it, with all its consequences.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
You're deluded
Regards
DF

Possibly, but better than being a racist, ignorant scumbag w@nker like you.
How you are allowed to put your drivel on this board is shocking.
But I am pleased that I get under your skin so much, that you had to go so far back in the thread to find my post and quote it.
Life at the bottom of the pond must be horrible for you.

Jan 30, 2008
Possibly, but better than being a racist, ignorant scumbag w@nker like you.
How you are allowed to put your drivel on this board is shocking.
But I am pleased that I get under your skin so much, that you had to go so far back in the thread to find my post and quote it.
Life at the bottom of the pond must be horrible for you.

As i said deluded
Regards
DF

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Are they insisting on membership cards
0ea524d52611d3a573172f751831b2e7.jpg

at the conference?..

Bad faith posters like Baker Lite make reasonable discussion on NSC very difficult sometimes.
There's been plenty of bigoted posters/posts over the years but they are fairly transparent. There haven't been many, but there have been a few posters who are much more committed to spreading their unsavoury views and BL is one such poster.
Only time I've reported a post on here in 20 years is when he knowingly posted racist disinformation in the form of a doctored video. He knew full well it was edited, and contained flat out lies, and joked about it. It's the kind of stuff that has real world, violent repercussions.

And here he is yet again pretending to care about antisemitism.

D

Deleted member 2719

Using "impolite" language to describe people who have demonstrably done terrible things is seen as worse than actually doing those things. What a tragic state of affairs :facepalm:

She is whipping up hatred and divide in an area that is already tinderbox dry.
I would put her down as an ars-onist.
Fortunate the electorate won't put up with that type of hate speech anymore, NSC might (depends on who is saying it) but the real electorate won't.

I’ve just done a quick search for scum on Nsc. Potty mouthed?
My goodness, we have some hypocrites on here.

Explain more please, maybe you meant the personal abuse that has been aimed at me and let go for months/years?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
She is whipping up hatred and divide in an area that is already tinderbox dry.
I would put her down as an ars-onist.
Fortunate the electorate won't put up with that type of hate speech anymore, NSC might (depends on who is saying it) but the real electorate won't.

If you’re more offended by an MP using the word “scum” than a sitting PM using racist, homophobic and misogynistic rhetoric, you need to give your head a wobble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here