Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] LA (Littlehampton Town) Yoof

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
As detailed in the non league thread Ive visited the Sportsfield once this season and found all the young lads there (there were two large groups, either side of bollocks dropping) to be loud, funny and very friendly.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Hope too many don't turn up at Mile Oak tonight, or I might be forced into a scrap.

They were present in decent numbers tonight, considering it's not the easiest of grounds to get to when you're not old enough to drive :lolol:

Helped boost the crowd to 216, which must be well above average for Mile Oak.

Generally pretty well behaved - a bit of unnecessarily obscene chanting, but other than that..... Not sure the houses immediately behind the far goal would have enjoyed the incessant drumming, hope none of them had young children to get to sleep.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
They were present in decent numbers tonight, considering it's not the easiest of grounds to get to when you're not old enough to drive :lolol:

Generally pretty well behaved - a bit of unnecessarily obscene chanting, but other than that..... Not sure the houses immediately behind the far goal would have enjoyed the incessant drumming, hope none of them had young children to get to sleep.

Yeah was a good atmosphere, bit of unnecessarily abuse at the keeper, but then the players say worse to each other. Was nice to see Mile Oak with decent numbers in there, average this season is 34!

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.

Reckon 130 tops tonight. No way that many

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Reckon 130 tops tonight. No way that many

Capture 4.PNG

:shrug:

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Must have been right on the green then or very close to it.
Our first football pitch and the green we played on when the police chased us off the School field behind my house.

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

Right on the green, as long as the ball didn’t go onto my grandads garden I think we were alright.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here