Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

L1 Mid week fixtures. More games in hand for us!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
How on earth has it worked out that Huddersfield, Hartlepool and Peterborough all have fixtures this week and we don't? We already have 2, 2 & 1 games in hand respectively on each of those!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I have no idea it's crazy. I dont' think we can equalise the number of games until after dagenham home game which isn't for ages. I'm finding it very frustrating, I'd rather we were playing tomorrow night. I expect Hudds to win, and if Posh can take their barnstorming form away from London Road they should get past Sheff Weds.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's our 1 free Tueday in March to be fair. Think it's prob just games that were snowed off and whether it was convienient for both clubs to re-arrange on that date. Don't think Hartlepool matter but both Peterboro and Hudds have difficult away trips at Brentford and Sheff weds - could be a good night for us...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone noticed Peterboro have THREE away games in a row - at Sheff Weds / MK Skum and Brizzle respectively

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Maybe its because we were still in the FA Cup when the fixtures were re-arranged and Tuesday was kept clear for the Tranmere game if we played in the Cup on Saturday or yesterday

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I see that SCC's game at Plymouth re-arranged for 26th March has been postponed because of Argyle's international call-ups which means SCC will now need to play 9 games in April = tough run-in

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well that leaves the onus on those playing tonight to go out and win just to stay in sight and that will put them under more pressure both tomorrow and Saturday which can't do us any harm. Any slip ups will just make our task that much easier.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'm glad we are not playing tonight, need a full week off to recharge the batteries and do some work on the training ground. If they catch up a bit who cares it will still be ours to lose

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I'm glad we are not playing tonight, need a full week off to recharge the batteries and do some work on the training ground. If they catch up a bit who cares it will still be ours to lose

It is still Monday isn't it? The L1 games don't play till tomorrow night do they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here