Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kyle McFadzean

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Sounds like you are the clown.
Crawley Town have done some excellent business in the transfer market,sorry if that hits a nerve with you and your "Billy big bollocks "attitude.I mean,heaven forbid,a club getting as much money for their players as possible,why they didn't contact you and ask what a fair price would be I don't know.Also,I didn't realise we were non league,last I checked we were a few points away from the playoffs plying our trade in League One,remember league one do you,or have you forgot how happy you were when Brighton won promotion fom there just a few short years ago_Or maybe you are heading for the premier and champions league glory, league one is just so yesterday!!!!

I would love to know how many times you have seen Kyle Mcfadzean play to form such an enlightened opinion of him,none I would say.It seems Sean o Driscoll is dead keen to bring him in to Bristol City,but what does he know,he should have asked a f***ing know it all like you first,eh.
Anyhow,we will continue selling players for as much money as possible,cause last time I checked that is what successful clubs do,even ones like Crawley Town.
But you carry on with your big I am attitude,whist Crawley carry on making money and progressing.

Ooooooo handbags!

Someone's touched a nerve!!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Crawley Town have done some excellent business in the transfer market,sorry if that hits a nerve with you and your "Billy big bollocks "attitude.I mean,heaven forbid,a club getting as much money for their players as possible,why they didn't contact you and ask what a fair price would be I don't know.Also,I didn't realise we were non league,last I checked we were a few points away from the playoffs plying our trade in League One,remember league one do you,or have you forgot how happy you were when Brighton won promotion fom there just a few short years ago_Or maybe you are heading for the premier and champions league glory, league one is just so yesterday!!!!

I would love to know how many times you have seen Kyle Mcfadzean play to form such an enlightened opinion of him,none I would say.It seems Sean o Driscoll is dead keen to bring him in to Bristol City,but what does he know,he should have asked a f***ing know it all like you first,eh.
Anyhow,we will continue selling players for as much money as possible,cause last time I checked that is what successful clubs do,even ones like Crawley Town.
But you carry on with your big I am attitude,whist Crawley carry on making money and progressing.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Not for me. Lacking in pace and more of a "traditional centre half" than a Poyet player. Not as good as AEA or GG and without the potential of LD.

Could you not get more traditional centre halfs then AEA and GG ?

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
He's only Crawley for a few weeks, he likes supporting his local team but as nobody actually lives in Crawley and they move about in Caravans he'll forget all about this in a few weeks!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358195323.797888.jpg

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Could you not get more traditional centre halfs then AEA and GG ?

Yes you could. I believe AEA completed 36 out of 36 passes in a single half recently. It has been coached into him admittedly during Gus's tenure but I don't think we have the time to sign a similar type to pre-Gus AEA and have them adapt. Pretty sure that if we sign another centre back it'll be more the ball playing variety. Anyway, like I said, McFadzean is not as good as the two we currently play or the one on the bench, who has the potential to be the best of the three, so what would be the point? The disappointing thing is the Grant Hall issue but you can't play them all.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove

I look forward to your imminent return back to the Blue Square Bet leagues.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

f*** off back to palace

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Yes you could. I believe AEA completed 36 out of 36 passes in a single half recently. It has been coached into him admittedly during Gus's tenure but I don't think we have the time to sign a similar type to pre-Gus AEA and have them adapt. Pretty sure that if we sign another centre back it'll be more the ball playing variety. Anyway, like I said, McFadzean is not as good as the two we currently play or the one on the bench, who has the potential to be the best of the three, so what would be the point? The disappointing thing is the Grant Hall issue but you can't play them all.

But to be honest, the passes were to a fellow defender, across the box.
I think even I could manage 36 completed passes !

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

...plus it was only against Newcastle - so doesn't count :whistle:

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007

I am sure you could. You are missing the point though. How many "traditional centre halves" would play short passes along the back? Give your head a shake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here