Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kyle McFadzean

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He may be highly rated and presumably the Albion are aware of him, but our defenders do play a very specific way, & perhaps it's thought his ball skills aren't conducive to our style.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Not for me. Lacking in pace and more of a "traditional centre half" than a Poyet player. Not as good as AEA or GG and without the potential of LD.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Complete donkey. It's laughable how much crawley overate their players. They seem to have a weird big club attitude for a non-league outfit. Take Tyrone Barnett for example, who they, with a strait face, as one of the best forwards outside of the premier league. What on earth were Peterborough thinking? He's been utter turd since going there.
McFadzean is another clown. He said he'd only leave crawley for a team 'pushing for the premier league'. Chump.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I really don't think we need to worry about missing out on a Crawley Town player who may or may not be signing for the Championship's bottom club.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ask yourself two questions:

Is he from a Spanish-speaking country?
Is he good on the ball?

If the answer is NO on either of these, that'll be why we're not signing him.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Complete donkey. It's laughable how much crawley overate their players. They seem to have a weird big club attitude for a non-league outfit. Take Tyrone Barnett for example, who they, with a strait face, as one of the best forwards outside of the premier league. What on earth were Peterborough thinking? He's been utter turd since going there.
McFadzean is another clown. He said he'd only leave crawley for a team 'pushing for the premier league'. Chump.

thats a bit harsh, I have seen him quite a bit and he is actually not a bad defender, his big strength is that he reads a game very well, and is more often than not the first to the ball. He is also very good in the air, his weakness is his passing, but a lot of that could be down to poorer players not actually reading his pass, I think he will do well at Brizzie City with better players than argubly Crawley have. Not for us but he is not a bad player.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm not interested in signing anyone unless they've missed at least 6 months of a season through injury in La Liga.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
thats a bit harsh, I have seen him quite a bit and he is actually not a bad defender, his big strength is that he reads a game very well, and is more often than not the first to the ball. He is also very good in the air, his weakness is his passing, but a lot of that could be down to poorer players not actually reading his pass, I think he will do well at Brizzie City with better players than argubly Crawley have. Not for us but he is not a bad player.

fair dos. you've clearly seen lots more of him than me.

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009

Sounds like you are the clown.
Crawley Town have done some excellent business in the transfer market,sorry if that hits a nerve with you and your "Billy big bollocks "attitude.I mean,heaven forbid,a club getting as much money for their players as possible,why they didn't contact you and ask what a fair price would be I don't know.Also,I didn't realise we were non league,last I checked we were a few points away from the playoffs plying our trade in League One,remember league one do you,or have you forgot how happy you were when Brighton won promotion fom there just a few short years ago_Or maybe you are heading for the premier and champions league glory, league one is just so yesterday!!!!

I would love to know how many times you have seen Kyle Mcfadzean play to form such an enlightened opinion of him,none I would say.It seems Sean o Driscoll is dead keen to bring him in to Bristol City,but what does he know,he should have asked a f***ing know it all like you first,eh.
Anyhow,we will continue selling players for as much money as possible,cause last time I checked that is what successful clubs do,even ones like Crawley Town.
But you carry on with your big I am attitude,whist Crawley carry on making money and progressing.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I presume Crawley are your second side, [MENTION=14240]Red Side Of Sussex[/MENTION]. Which red proper club do you support? Liverpool, Man Utd or Arsenal?

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Sounds like you are the clown.
Crawley Town have done some excellent business in the transfer market,sorry if that hits a nerve with you and your "Billy big bollocks "attitude.I mean,heaven forbid,a club getting as much money for their players as possible,why they didn't contact you and ask what a fair price would be I don't know.Also,I didn't realise we were non league,last I checked we were a few points away from the playoffs plying our trade in League One,remember league one do you,or have you forgot how happy you were when Brighton won promotion fom there just a few short years ago_Or maybe you are heading for the premier and champions league glory, league one is just so yesterday!!!!

I would love to know how many times you have seen Kyle Mcfadzean play to form such an enlightened opinion of him,none I would say.It seems Sean o Driscoll is dead keen to bring him in to Bristol City,but what does he know,he should have asked a f***ing know it all like you first,eh.
Anyhow,we will continue selling players for as much money as possible,cause last time I checked that is what successful clubs do,even ones like Crawley Town.
But you carry on with your big I am attitude,whist Crawley carry on making money and progressing.

Someone's bitter.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
They're all Steve Evans' signings on free transfers or small fees and then moved on for a huge profit. Hope Akpan joined Reading last week for 300k. The club must be very stable financially especially after playing Manchester United at Old Trafford in the FA Cup 5th round two years ago.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I presume Crawley are your second side, [MENTION=14240]Red Side Of Sussex[/MENTION]. Which red proper club do you support? Liverpool, Man Utd or Arsenal?

even though I am from Crawley that did make me chuckle

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
They're all Steve Evans' signings on free transfers or small fees and then moved on for a huge profit. Hope Akpan joined Reading last week for 300k. The club must be very stable financially especially after playing Manchester United at Old Trafford in the FA Cup 5th round two years ago.

Say what you like about Steve Evans but there's no denying he has a great eye for a player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here