Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kyle Bennett

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Anyone think we should try and sign him? I do! Started for Bury yesterday and got M.O.M.
Seems a really sensible young guy (just like his big bro) and if he is half as good as Elliot he'd still be a fine player.
Get him aboard the GusBus and make Elliot feel completely at home. In fact move his parents down here while we're at it! :falmer:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am sure we would have looked at him when we signed his brother. That was his first start. I don't know enough about him to demand we tie him (and us) down for three or so years. Let's face it, none of us do, unless we are Bury supporters and a good judge of players/potential.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Are you suggesting as well as Elliott or more likely instead of, if he goes to Norwich.

Of course as well as Elliot. I dont wanna lose him any more than the next fan. Think he is on loan at Bury from Wolves at the moment.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Wasn't Elliot on loan there the season before he came to us? might be worth a look!!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Wasn't Elliot on loan there the season before he came to us? might be worth a look!!

Yes Elliot was there on loan before he joined us....................Are you starting to see the pattern now? lol

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I was under the impression he was rated the better of the two of them whilst they were both at wolves.

I've heard that before too, thats why i thought he was on loan and still on Wolves books. Didnt realise Bury owned him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here