Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuzscack

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
I know he probably isnt going to, but surely it is a no brainier for him to play tonight? He was playing for the same team as Rooney, Welbeck and young and surely would know how they play, as well as being their only keeper which is playing first team football at a decent level at the moment, I don't see why their manager wouldn't pick him?

Last edited:

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
I know he probably isnt going to, but surely it is a no brainier for him to play tonight? He was playing for the same team as Rooney, Welbeck and young and surely would know how they play, as well as being their only keeper which is playing first team football at a decent level at the moment, I don't see why their manager wouldn't pick him?
im sure i heard earlier on talk sport that thier no.1 keeper might not be playing tonite not sure where that leaves kuzscack in as far as him being 2nd or 3rd choice

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
im sure i heard earlier on talk sport that thier no.1 keeper might not be playing tonite not sure where that leaves kuzscack in as far as him being 2nd or 3rd choice

Tomasz was on the bench for their friendly on Friday so I'm guessing that makes him their number two, not sure though

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I hope he wraps up warm and sits on the bench for 90 minutes then catches the first flight home and is fit and raring to go on Saturday

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
If Kuszcak was still at Manu - who would you play Degea, Lindegaard or TK in what order ??

Before this season I would have put the other two above him. Seeing what I have seen of Kuszak this season, he would certainly give the other two a run for their money

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here