Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuscscscscscsscscscscacack conceded 3 vs Hastings?

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
I know it is nothing to worry about as he is a class keeper, but who did we play in front of him today?

Last edited:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Cool

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
So what ?

If you don't have any defence in front of you, as a GK, you cannot help but concede no matter how good you are.

It does not concern me one little bit as I think the Albion have secured an excellent keeper in Kusch and I only hope he doesn't get too upset by the position in which he was placed today.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Pre-season results mean little, if anything at all. Thus it always hath been.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
but who did we play in front of him today?

Albion: (4-2-3-1) Ankergren (Kuszczak, 45) (GK); Calderon, Greer (Jones, 60), Dunk (Javier Morales, 60), Bruno (Akinube, 60); Harley (Oatway Jnr, 60), Sparrow (Richards, 60), LuaLua (Barker, 45), Vicente (Balmy, 45), Agdestein (March); Barnes (Dickenson, 60).

He came on at the start of the second half, for the first 15 minutes it looks like Calderon, Greer, Dunk, Bruno, for the last half hour (i.e. when we conceded the goals) it looks like calderon, Jones, Morales, Akinube (with oatway jr, richards, barker, balmy, march and dickenson in front of them).

I don't know if calderon played the full game or not. The team list on the live text update was updated in fits and starts, so it might just be him coming off on 60 minutes was overlooked. If he was replaced, I would guess it was by Fesson

EDIT: Over on the match thread someone confirmed Calderon came off, so I think it was Fesson, Jones, Morales and Akinube in front of him when we conceded.

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yup have to admit, no Keeper was EVER going to get to their 2nd and 3rd goals.

We were scrappy today, but was harsh on the development guys to concede 3.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Brezovan didnt have to deal with those shots like today. The dev youngsters were very light weight compared to some of the bigger hastings forwards. The two strikes were decent, Kushcz didn't see the last one.

Senior players had an ok game. Calderon had some words after a heavy challenge on him in the first, thought he was going to hit their left back!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here