Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kun Aguero

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
suppose his 2 goals were lucky aswell

No, they were two good goals - one a very good run and the other a great finish. That's why I referred to the assist as that particular instance.

The difference is he meant the goals, but he did not mean the assist. Don't see why you've got a problem with that.

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
No, they were two good goals - one a very good run and the other a great finish. That's why I referred to the assist as that particular instance.

The difference is he meant the goals, but he did not mean the assist. Don't see why you've got a problem with that.

Because i dont understand why he was 'lucky'.

He mis-hit his chip, which was 'unlucky' he then showed the tenacity to continue his run and excellently keep the ball in and generate an assist.

Lucky that silva was running onto the end of his assist, possibly but i bet he had the awareness to realize that at least one Man City player would be inside the box, otherwise why go to such an effort to keep the ball in.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Because i dont understand why he was 'lucky'.

He mis-hit his chip, which was 'unlucky' he then showed the tenacity to continue his run and excellently keep the ball in and generate an assist.

Lucky that silva was running onto the end of his assist, possibly but i bet he had the awareness to realize that at least one Man City player would be inside the box, otherwise why go to such an effort to keep the ball in.

He was lucky because he completely messed up the chip, but luckily the ball dropped in a position where he was still able to make something of it. He, like most professional players would (irrespective of whether or not he knew someone was in the box), did his best to keep it in. Luckily, without even looking, he managed to find Silva, who then produced a nice finish. My original response was to a post which tried to make out as though he meant the whole thing - which I think is wholly inaccurate. That's my opinion - you have yours. Good day.

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
He was lucky because he completely messed up the chip, but luckily the ball dropped in a position where he was still able to make something of it. He, like most professional players would (irrespective of whether or not he knew someone was in the box), did his best to keep it in. Luckily, without even looking, he managed to find Silva, who then produced a nice finish. My original response was to a post which tried to make out as though he meant the whole thing - which I think is wholly inaccurate. That's my opinion - you have yours. Good day.

agreed. not all by luck either. good day.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
WHAT a player. Barcelona should've signed him as a replacement for the fading David Villa instead of wasting all that money on Fabregas..

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

I watched that match in full and, the goal aside, Villa did very little. According to all the rumours Barca have been touting him for the right price for a year or so without any interest.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I watched that match in full and, the goal aside, Villa did very little. According to all the rumours Barca have been touting him for the right price for a year or so without any interest.

A year really, seeing as how they only got him just before the last world cup I seriously doubt that somehow and the fact he was pretty much a regular in the team last season would also lead me to think that you shouldn't believe poor rumours

Mistasita

May 7, 2011
i saw this bloke live at Athletico Madrid V Chelsea in Champ league , his movement ,work rate and technique all incredible .....Chelsea tried to get him for yonks..they'll be gutted......but we have our own cut price version in CMS so we are ok..............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here