Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
FDM is the highest earning player at the club and they need to offset some cash so they can get somebody in on loan.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
dougdeep said:
FDM is the highest earning player at the club and they need to offset some cash so they can get somebody in on loan.

So what happened to the 6 figure sum we had available to buy Tom Brighton then? According to the club there is some money available, but MM just can't find anyone who wants to come and play for him!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It would have been in instalments, the club doesn't have any spare cash, we are in debt.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
The best keeper has been loaned out in my opinion. Shame. :nono:

Mind you, somebody close to the club told me this would happen before he made his comeback that they were desperate to unload him due to his wages.

Last edited:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
brightonfan_86 said:
Disgraceful discision, where has Flo Chaigneau gone? Because if Henderson picks up a injury on Saturday, then we will be having to put a inexperienced goalkeeper in goal.

I expect McGhee's fallen out with him and won't speak to him anymore.

:rolleyes:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Benny Zamora said:
Apparently McGhee tried to loan McShane to Sheffield Wednesday yesterday, but no-one will answer their phone to him any more.

Poor wind-up

McShane is a Mun Ure player on loan to us - we don't have the option to loan him out anywhere else.

Or have I just swallowed the bait?

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Shocking!

He should be our number one!

I was a big MM fan but over the last 3 months I've changed my mind.

The whole buying Henderson thing I just dont see, if hes one for the future what are our youth team gk's for that are so highly rated?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I've been as big a fan of Kuipers as anyone, but Henderson is a better keeper.

A player of his quality, at the price for which we bought him, is a fantastic investment.

In an ideal world we'd love to have Kuipers and Henderson battling for the number one spot, but if Kuipers is unhappy (or if it will allow us to get a loan player in as some have suggested) it's right that he should be allowed to go.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
henderson is a better keeper.
we get to promote our youth
we cant afford his wages
AND we can get him back at a days notice if we need him.

an unhappy(has been since ben roberts got the nod over him,not because of him falling out with MM)player gets match practice and the chance to show what he can do

we get rid of an injury prone second goalie,hopefully for a modest(realistic)fee

everone is a winner

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here