skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
is fdm finished the argus and scr said he is back in full training
a couple of weeks ago why need he not play in resevers today

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
You don't go straight back into playing just because you are in full training after an injury like his. Best to make sure he's 100% before putting him through any kind of strain.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
the argus reckoned

Henderson till 1st November when he goes back ( great shame IMHO), blaney till January, then he goes back allowing FDM and Frenchie to fight it out for the no 1 spot from then on.

If it was me I would try and keep henderson...say Ta to Blaney and Kuipers and keep the frenchie.

Yoda

English & European
Give Kuipers time to get back to full fitness is all I will say. It will take time for him to get his sharpness back, but he could come back as good as he was before he got injured.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Yoda said:
Give Kuipers time to get back to full fitness is all I will say. It will take time for him to get his sharpness back, but he could come back as good as he was before he got injured.

But the issue is that he never seems to last a whole season. Also the injuries are going to take longer to heel.

Would be happy to see Henderson here permanently, but the minute we sign him the Albion keeper curse will strike and he will get injured.....

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Would definately like to keep Henderson. Blayney really doesnt inspire me with any confidence. Hes not a great Keeper he just looked good after those other 2 jokers we had in on loan last Season.

A fit Kupiers is the best keeper we have but I also worry if he'll be able to recover from this onoe. THe French lad looks a complete waste of time.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
I'd love to see Henderson stay, but I still think Blayney is quality and I rate Kuipers at the top of the tree.

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
be happy with Blaney or henderson or both!

Henderson looked well iffy at the start of the season but has improved each game he's played.

Last season everyone was raving about blayney - what has changed this year?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Albion Dan said:
Would definately like to keep Henderson. Blayney really doesnt inspire me with any confidence. Hes not a great Keeper he just looked good after those other 2 jokers we had in on loan last Season.

Yeah, all those point saving stops were only good because Yelldell was crap. Especially the save at Rotherham.
confused0ki.gif

I don't see why the knives have come out for Blayney.... I'd be delighted if we signed either him or Henderson.

As for talk of keeping Chaigneau and getting rid of Kuipers and Blayney..... :lolol:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Silent Bob said:
I'd be delighted if we signed either him or Henderson.

As would I. But if we could take either now, it'd be Henderson for me - I think he's been excellent for the last month or so.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Silent Bob said:
Yeah, all those point saving stops were only good because Yelldell was crap. Especially the save at Rotherham.

I always thought it was his job to make saves? I think he looked better than he was becasue he could make saves becasue Rami and Yelldell were appalling. Blayney was very slow to come off his line and got beaten on every one on one I can remember.

Henderson is much better imo.

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Henderson has got much better since he's had a good run of games (Coventry excepted). He is a good shot stopper but is like Dracula with crosses and doesn't fill me with any confidence.

Ditto for Blayney on the crosses.

I hope the FDM can get back to full fitness because he is the best shot stopper we've had in many years and, although his kicking has always been a bit didgy, he is the best of the current keepers in dealing with crosses.

That and he is a legend!! :clap: :clap:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Albion Dan said:
I always thought it was his job to make saves?
Yes, and he does his job well, which is what you look for surely.

Slow off his line? How about when he came off his line and made a goal saving stop (in a one on one and everything :rolleyes: ) at Coventry on his debut?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here