Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
So you're judging your opinion on one game??

Sully has been increasingly poor, he is no doubt the future, just not yet.

And that goal was NOT Kuipers fault. He looked shaken up by it of course. But lets not forget he was top notch in the second half and made 2 quality saves.

To say he's past it after one game back from a long injury spell is f***ing ridiculous, have a day off.

One game. I dont think so.....I have never thought Kuipers commands his area, and his kicking has always been poor....how can that give confidence to the defence. Nothing to do with just last night ive thought that for ages...and have never agreed with his god like status at this club. his shot stopping is good but thats it......he needs more to his game and he hasnt got it.
Have a day off?.......i think he was passed it before his injury lay off!!!!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I wouldn't have minded the mistake from Kuipers last night, these things happen. However yo do NOT, under any circumstances follow YOUR mistake with a barrage of abuse directed towards your back four. Especially of you are going to almost gift the opposition a second goal just minutes later.

I think the problem is that he thinks he is better than he actually is,
The way he moans at everyone is probably his thinking that it could not have possibly been his fault,

I have never seen an error that has lead to a goal where he has not berated the defense and put his hands up and to signal. sorry guys, my mistake.

We all make them FFS were not perfect but i believe Maybe Kuipers believes he is perfect.
The defense would give him more respect if just owned up when he cocks up.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Neither of the goals against Carlisle were his fault.

He has been one of our better players the last month or so. If you are going to drop him for looking a bit shakey then we need to drop the other ten as well...

I thought after Peterborough he was luck to play against Carlisle.

He is a good prospect, but he is not ready yet and recent games have shown that.

Yoda

English & European
One game. I dont think so.....I have never thought Kuipers commands his area, and his kicking has always been poor....how can that give confidence to the defence. Nothing to do with just last night ive thought that for ages...and have never agreed with his god like status at this club. his shot stopping is good but thats it......he needs more to his game and he hasnt got it.
Have a day off?.......i think he was passed it before his injury lay off!!!!

Can't say anything about his commanding the area last night as I wasn't there, but when ever I see him play he's always talking to the defence like a sweeper would. He know's when to come out and clear danger from long balls (shame Virgo forgot we had changed 'keeper last night).

I also thought his distribution was very quick last night in the first half when we were on top. Took his time in the second half but I think that's what would have been said to him.

Russell Slade's hat

Mar 16, 2008
Burgess Hill
Kuipers talks to the back line better and comands the box more, yes he made an awful mistake last night, but he also made a very good save,

I still back Michel for the number 1 shirt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here