Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers Time wasting

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He is actually the master of the craft and it makes me smile and I don't recall him ever doing it when we have been behind. He has this ability to carry on doing stuff in slow motion whilst never stopping and not that many refs seem to spot this.

Apart from the 5 or 6 a season who book him for it, presumably?

Totally agree. He is a master at this, it doesn't get much said about it because he does it so well. Nobody really notices.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

you are joking aren't you. I have been caught by your fishing trip haven't I?

Kuipers takes as long for goal kicks whether we are behind or not and irrespective of whether it is the 1st or 90th minute. There have been numerous occassions over the last two years when we have been behind at home (ask any season ticket holder) and it is crying out for some urgency which seems to go over kuipers head.

This

this is part of the reason why most fans of other teams in our division see the man as either a total clown or a massive prick

Fans of OTHER teams? :wink:

Edna had it right on Saturday, commenting that she just wished he'd concentrate on the actual game. He gets so caught up in stuff and nonsense all the time.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Good shot stopper, distribution poor, loathe to come off his line, stops the game with his time wasting, and always moaning at officials. So yes it does annoy me that he thinks the game is all about him but we have yet to see a replacement who is any better.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

Attachments

• untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 24

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In fairness, whilst that looks SORE, I think she meant generally, rather than just this time!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
he is a marine FFS....marines get battered around in training seemly

oooh errr missus

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Totally agree. He is a master at this, it doesn't get much said about it because he does it so well. Nobody really notices.
The whole point is that he isn't a master of it though. Against Wycombe at home, we're a goal up with a few minutes to go and because Kuipers blatantly wasted time again the ref gave them a free kick in our box from which they nearly scored. Not sure how 'nobody really noticed' that one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here