Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Disappointing if true, nothing special at all

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
On a Tuesday night....seems a little bit half arsed tbh.

Either way, in this day and age where testimonials are very rare, I'm sure we'll give FDM the turnout he deserves, whatever the day and the oppo.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Either way, in this day and age where testimonials are very rare, I'm sure we'll give FDM the turnout he deserves, whatever the day and the oppo.

Absolutely, and I for one will be there whatever the circumstances. Just seems a bit...meh, that's all.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Absolutely, and I for one will be there whatever the circumstances. Just seems a bit...meh, that's all.

Agreed, although I suspect it was always going to be tough to get a crack Dutch side over. At least we're not playing Crawley. :lolol:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What's a 'Testemonial'? Surely that's what Perry Digweed should have received.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
He could make a bit more on this if he made his own pies for the game.

After all......

....We've all got a former Dutch marine..Chef..,
a former Dutch marine...Chef......

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Shame if it is Tues 7th as I'll miss it, going to Olympic Semi-final at Wembley.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'd be well up for that. Night game, Michel Kuipers in the kit again and decent opposition. Bring it on. :clap:

Lush

Mods' Pet
I'll be there. Keen to support Michel. Keen to see any new signings. Expect there's a better chance of quite a few Reading fans too (as opposed to a Dutch side).

Hope they get the prices right to ensure maximum revenue for Michel.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Reading is not really worthy of the occasion but I'll go to pay tribute to a great servant of the Albion.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Pity we couldn't get a top club down for FDM's testimonial , Reading might pull in a 12k crowd if the pricing isn't ridiculous.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Game against a newly promoted premier league side who are close enough to bring some fans down for the night and our final warm up for the start of the season - seems pretty ideal to me. Kuipers was hardly going to merit a game against Barcelona was he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here