Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers spotted at Prezzo

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Michel Kuipers was spotted at Prezzo's on Saturday night. This is a restraunt in Haywards Heath, which must mean theres something going on with a contract there if he's still around.One other thing that may be a downside is that he dropped his food during the night.If he can't hold on to a plate of Italian food I'm slightly worried he might not be able to hold onto the ball!

We want you back Michel!:albion:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
He lives in Haywards Heath - he has a habit of embarassing himself, i once saw him in Woolies as his dog escaped from its lead. He was legging it around the tills to catch him:lolol:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
My dad has an office in perrymount road and saw michel out of his window training his dog. Waiting by the curb for his dog to sit down he was instructing the dog in his dutch accent to "shit" :lolol:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
sir danny cullip said:
My dad has an office in perrymount road and saw michel out of his window training his dog. Waiting by the curb for his dog to sit down he was instructing the dog in his dutch accent to "shit" :lolol:

That one really did make me laugh:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I want to see Michel Kuipers back in goal for us...shame it'll never happen:(

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
AlexFrutos said:
I want to see Michel Kuipers back in goal for us...shame it'll never happen:(

It would be nice to have Michel and Hendo competing for the no.1 spot next season. Hopefully he'll stay.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
FalmerforAll!** said:
which must mean theres something going on with a contract there if he's still around.

He's under contract till next season, so unless someone comes in for him on loan or with an offer he will still be here.

1066gull

I think he will stay, unless Boston are prepared to put in a fee he will stay for one more season at least.

I still think Hendo will get the No. 1, but to be honest, Hendo is the better keeper.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
With stories like that we should keep him for his comedy value. In all seriousness I still reckon he is one of the best keepers I have seen play for the Albion, we have had plenty of success with him in our team, I hope people don't forget that.

1066gull

Gully said:
With stories like that we should keep him for his comedy value. In all seriousness I still reckon he is one of the best keepers I have seen play for the Albion, we have had plenty of success with him in our team, I hope people don't forget that.
But doesn't mean he is better than Henderson.

Henderson = Technically 2nd rate Ireland keeper.

Kuipers = Around 10th choice dutch keepe at least.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Adriodinho said:
But doesn't mean he is better than Henderson.

Henderson = Technically 2nd rate Ireland keeper.

Kuipers = Around 10th choice dutch keepe at least.

He's not saying that - during our tital wins, Kuipers WAS the bees knees.

Injury saw his form fade, and since then Roberts and Henderson have better him. But on his day, Kuipers was AWESOME:bowdown:

1066gull

Withdean Wanderer said:
He's not saying that - during our tital wins, Kuipers WAS the bees knees.

Injury saw his form fade, and since then Roberts and Henderson have better him. But on his day, Kuipers was AWESOME:bowdown:
What league opposition was he agaisnt? Give a clue yet?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Adriodinho said:
What league opposition was he agaisnt? Give a clue yet?

does it matter what difference league you are in if you are a goalkeeper - the shots are not going to be any harder to save.

At his peak, Kuipers was better than Henderson. Now however, he is not. That is all:)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
kuipers was AWESOME in the championship

it is just a shame that injuries have taken their toll. a loyal servant, will be remembered as a great keeper. but henderson could be even better

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I think back to back championships when we only lost something like a dozen league games speaks volumes for how well Michel played, how many times did he keep a clean sheet, I would happily bet that no other keeper in our clubs' history had played so consistently well and leaked so few goals over that length of time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here