Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers pie

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Couldn't get one. Queued up twice and twice they'd run out (by 7.05pm I might add). On an 8,000 crowd thats poor in my book...

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Couldn't get one. Queued up twice and twice they'd run out (by 7.05pm I might add). On an 8,000 crowd thats poor in my book...

It's not that they run out (as I and a few others got one later on), it's just they have to wait for the others to be cooked, which makes it rather pot luck as to whether or not you get one. They said they had bigger ovens to use this year to ease the problem so we'll have to wait and see if it improves

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
It's not that they run out (as I and a few others got one later on), it's just they have to wait for the others to be cooked, which makes it rather pot luck as to whether or not you get one. They said they had bigger ovens to use this year to ease the problem so we'll have to wait and see if it improves

I just think their timings are all off. They need to have a set of pies ready to go on the stroke of half time, and another towards the end of half time. However, I don't know if their ovens have capacity for that.

What didn't make any sense though was I saw them topping up pies just after half time (I was still in the queue) but they were topping up pies they had plenty of. Surely cook what you're running low on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here