Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kuipers in the warm up

huddersfieldseagull

Sep 29, 2005
who the hell is the old boy that has started joining in with the goalkeeping warm ups? he his job has to be the biggest joke at the club he just stands around and when paul is putting in crosses for michel he just makes an attempt to walk in front as a pathetic excuse for trying to put him under pressure, i would love to know what he would put his job title down as on his cv!.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think he is a general prole and sorts out kits, drinks etc. if it is the same one that does that at Withdean. I guess the job description would be something along the lines of Athletic Support Officer.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If it is him his son or grand son was connected with Hove Park Colts as he turned up a few times when we played them.

However not this seasons game.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Race answered this one a few weeks ago...John something.

He also films matches:D

brightonbear

Jan 2, 2008
Race answered this one a few weeks ago...John something.

He also films matches:D

Dukes, and he's our video analyst who help's out with the GK warm up's, I think he played a bit when he was younger and just mucks in to help out Cryts. Comes up with all the prozone type stats. Good guy even if he is a fat Jock! :lol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
f*** me, the crocs answered this at yeovil -is certainly john, and he is our video analysits. he is charged with collecting the balls from the warm up. surname anyone?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If it is him his son or grand son was connected with Hove Park Colts as he turned up a few times when we played them.

However not this seasons game.

you 're thinking of Ken Barnard, the kitman. I think he's President of HPC (or was)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here