Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers gets highest mark for all goalies in league oen yesterday

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Please explain, there are posts saying FFS Wilkins get another goalie, something from a rival sayigh how shite he was and lots of abuse from our own fans yet The NOTW gave him 8 out of 10 the highest of all the keepers in league 1 yesterday only matched by the Northampton goalie.

Whats going on ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
sorry the Southend goalie got 9 but it still does not tally with all the abuse he has got

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
sorry the Southend goalie got 9 but it still does not tally with all the abuse he has got

because he was easily beaten for the second goal (nasty deflection) and he wasn't glued to the goalline for the third goal makes everyone forget that it could've been a cricket score yesterday

ok the crossbar and posts took a battering and if either were bigger it would've been bad but Kuipers made some fantastic saves too :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you are under pressure defensively then obviously the keeper will have a lot to do and as such will be expected to save some of them as was the case against Port Vale. Still doesn't erxcuse not being able to do better on all of the goals.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Am i dreaming, or did we have Flahavan on a trial once? And he didn't show up, so we signed Roberts instead?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Yes he was due to play in a pre season friendly at Arundel some years ago but didnt turn up. That was the game when some double barrelled named striker from Kingstonian, I think it was, played for us.

carl wilson-dennis :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Yes he was due to play in a pre season friendly at Arundel some years ago but didnt turn up. That was the game when some double barrelled named striker from Kingstonian, I think it was, played for us.

Carl Wilson-Denis?

I see, probably just as well, as Roberts was a class act:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here