Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers Eye

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
If it was Demetriou's elbow why was he moving away from Kuipers rubbing the back of his head? :nono:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If it was Demetriou's elbow why was he moving away from Kuipers rubbing the back of his head? :nono:

The angle isn't great on the highlights - i think he does elbow him clean but you can't see it well...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Sorry. Incomplete double post biz.

Last edited:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Is that mark on the FDM's forehead where he got hit by something chucked from the Borient mongs? If so, why hasn't there been any official complaint lodged about it?* :shrug:

*Unless there has, of course..

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Kuipers is changing into Denzil from OFH before our very eyes

Kuipers:
barberpaul.jpg

Denzil
010433847626700.jpg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Presumably this is rhetorical ?!?!?

Not really, it's just that I keep seeing elbow mentioned. It looks to me as if Kuipers was nutted with the back of Demetriou's head.
So Fdm was assaulted by a player standing in an offside position. :angry:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not really, it's just that I keep seeing elbow mentioned. It looks to me as if Kuipers was nutted with the back of Demetriou's head.
So Fdm was assaulted by a player standing in an offside position. :angry:

Perhaps the elbow to FDM's head made his head knock the back of Demetriou's.

Or maybe Kuiper's left hand flicked the back of Demetriou's head as he dived (and perhaps didn't hold back in the force with which the hand connected as a reaction to the elbow)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Isn't Neil Trotman [who made his debut for Hudds on Saturday] the centre back who Glenn Murray absolutely OWNED at Southampton?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I love that the entire article is about how Poyet is going to change up the team; and then the possible line up is exactly the same as the one that started at Orient!
I suspect either the article or the possible line up to be wrong - but don't quote me on that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here