Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] KSI v Logan Paul

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'd forgotten the debate we had on this thread (just read it again when Crodo bounced it), but I now think that you were right and I was wrong. It isn't proper boxing, it is just a circus on a par with professional wrestling designed to part fools and their money. Job done I guess. (No I didn't watch it).

I'd forgotten it as well :lolol:

I have a lot of debates. I'm sure some would say a mass debater :wink:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Fair play to Logan Paul, although he was technically outclassed he held his own and took Mayweather the distance. Given the massive spectacle and the amount it bought in through PPV earnings rumours of a rematch in Nov/Dec or even a KSI v Logan Paul III.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It was about as real a sporting contest as the days of Giant Haystacks on Saturday afternoon telly.

Both agreeing to make sure it lasted the full 8 rounds, max dosh for all, chance of a rematch or similar ‘matches’ fully ensured…

Anyone who pays to watch this nonsense needs their head wobbling.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
It was about as real a sporting contest as the days of Giant Haystacks on Saturday afternoon telly.

Both agreeing to make sure it lasted the full 8 rounds, max dosh for all, chance of a rematch or similar ‘matches’ fully ensured…

Anyone who pays to watch this nonsense needs their head wobbling.

Is the correct answer !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here