Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kris Commons - what would he cost and would he come?

dingobruce

Oct 21, 2009
SE4 9UL
article-0-024DB52C000005DC-73_468x595.jpg

With Derby County in their financial meltdown and having transfer listed all of their players, what are your thoughts on trying to get Kris Commons in? Could he be the left sided midfielder we're missing?

How much would Derby want for him and what are the chances of him dropping down a division?

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
more than we can afford and no he wont come simple as that

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Would cost: A lot
Would he come: Not bloody likely

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
f***ing love him, he's qualla

BUT

f***ing NO CHANCE.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
article-0-024DB52C000005DC-73_468x595.jpg

With Derby County in their financial meltdown and having transfer listed all of their players, what are your thoughts on trying to get Kris Commons in? Could he be the left sided midfielder we're missing?

How much would Derby want for him and what are the chances of him dropping down a division?

Financial meltdown? You haven't been reading the mirror have you? I assume this is a wind up? Unless Brighton can afford a couple of million and £18k a week! cheers.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Does anyone remember when Hermann Hreidarsson moved from then Premiership Palace to Division 2 Brentford when Noades was playing Manager AND Chairman?

Now that was a transfer coup and a half. I'm fairly sure every other English club he's been with have been in the top flight when he played for them so it really was a big deal.

You don't seem to see moves like that anymore, unless you count the rather disastrous Sol Campbell Notts County episode.

Not that I reckon we have any hope of buying Kris Commons though

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
One things for sure.
Commons is DESPERATE for you to notice his tats.

J-Scott

Mar 9, 2009
Of course he wont come, to good for league one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here