Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Koncheskys MUM stirs up the bindippers

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Posted on her Facebook page after Liverpool had lost 2-0 at Stoke last month...

article-1339446-0C8471CD000005DC-241_306x400_popup.jpg

:lolol: Marvellous.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Wouldn't you just love your Mum to do that .... NOT!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Must be marvelous to have your mother slagging off the people paying you with foul and abusive language..:facepalm:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd be mortified if my mother even registered on Facebook, let alone did that.

That said, it is still HILARIO, and no doubt the Scousers will all be up in arms that someone should dare criticise. Not like them, I know...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It'll be black armband time at Anfield again no doubt, as the scousers try to come to terms with this shocking slur.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It'll be black armband time at Anfield again no doubt, as the scousers try to come to terms with this shocking slur.

Probably be calls for her to stand on a box outside the Liver building & make a public apology.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Class!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
bit harsh calling her son a "Cockney c..t" mind

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Quality stuff :lolol:

liverpool fans need to realise where their club is, they're no longer in the top 4 clubs in the country. Paul Konchesky is their level, Roy Hodgson is their level. Once Gerrards legs go and Torres pisses off back to spain they're a mid table club at best

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I've got a mate who is a Liverpool fan, but is interested in coming to Falmer (he wouldn't give Withdean a look in). I'm thinking of including him in my +3 and hopefully he'll become hooked on the Albion. Think some Premiership clubs, and not just Liverpool, have got a harsh reality coming to them, recession, high prices, etc.

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
Not a patch on Clinton Morrison's Mum when he was at Birmingham. She was in players bar and gave Steve Bruce a right mouthful that he should not have dropped her son.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010

That said, it is still Hilarious, and no doubt the Scousers will all be up in arms that someone should dare criticise them, They believe its the world against them.... Olright, Olright. Quite possibly the biggest bunch of fans who feel oppressed yet reap havoc across Europe...FACT. Messers the lot of you and you know it. FA Cup 1983, Anfield, 2 - 1 nuff said............Oh and goodnight !!

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove

That said, it is still Hilarious, and no doubt the Scousers will all be up in arms that someone should dare criticise them, They believe its the world against them.... Olright, Olright. Quite possibly the biggest bunch of fans who feel oppressed yet reap havoc across Europe...FACT. Messers the lot of you and you know it. FA Cup 1983, Anfield, 2 - 1 nuff said............Oh and goodnight !!

Idiot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here