Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knockaert

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
You forgot his incredible energy - he is still tracking back at 100mph and pressurising defenders at the other end in injury time.............emotional after-match interview as well. We're very lucky

Indeed we are. We must not let this guy go Mr.Bloom! Very early days I know, but he and Glenn Murray, really could finally unlock the door to the promised land.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Absolutely been mentioned before. But my days.

That no look pass in the first half.

The way he sent two Forest players for a cup of tea then looked at the crowd as he played in Murray.

First touch
Pace
Upper body strength
Skillz
Goals.

Anything he can't do?

I said to the guys I sit with that he reminds me of Ian Rush in his prime. Obviously needs a few more goals but has Rush's commitment. Different types of players obviously but he chases back to help out, wins tackles and probably covers more ground per game than anybody on the pitch. Just like Rush.

Sadly, I think we will struggle to hang on to him-the positive to that though is that if Bolassie is worth 30 million then Knockaert is worth at least that.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I find myself actually fearing for his safety at times. He's so quick and skilful, that he's turning away from defenders a fraction of a second before they come steaming in- mostly, it works and he breaks away, but every so often somebody is going to absolutely RINSE him and leave him in tiny pieces.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I said to the guys I sit with that he reminds me of Ian Rush in his prime. Obviously needs a few more goals but has Rush's commitment. Different types of players obviously but he chases back to help out, wins tackles and probably covers more ground per game than anybody on the pitch. Just like Rush.

Sadly, I think we will struggle to hang on to him-the positive to that though is that if Bolassie is worth 30 million then Knockaert is worth at least that.

Seems he wants to stay so we can hang on to him and see where we are come January or the end of season. It matters not what is offered if he wants to see the season out and TB doesn't need the money.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
The commentators saying he'll cost £10 million. Where do they get this ridiculous figure from, is it what they think he's worth because to me he's worth at least £20 million.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
That first goal showed how dangerous he can be coming in to the centre when the ball is on the other wing. Good finisher.

EddieReader

Aug 15, 2010
Great performance all round. We are carrying on where we left off last season. And class waiting to get into the team. I hope we keep them all.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
One of the best performances I have seen. I am going to say it, he is better and more influential than Vicente.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here