Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight vs Hammond - all rise

Yoda

English & European
the guy seems to want higher level football not too worried about money like bas.

That's the way I seem to be looking at it.

Hammo doesn't seem to be holding out for extra cash and is happy with what is being offered, he just wants assurance from the club they have the same ambition as him.

One of the first things Dick Knight said when he took over this club that no one person would run the club. Lately, it seems that there is, Dick Knight.

Also, Knight has said that the club will not be held to ransom, but is quite happy to do it the other way around. 'Do as I say, not as I do.'

If the club were 'prepared to go the extra mile' with Hammond, they would still be talking about what these ambitions involve and how they could meet in the middle.

I feel better for getting that of my chest. :D

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I supported knight on his outbursts against savage. i supported his outbursts against o callaghan but this is gettin silly. the guy seems to want higher level football not too worried about money like bas. Shut up knight and stop forcing players out of our club!:rant:

??? How have any of them been forced out?

* Savage's contract expired and he didn't sign a new one.
* O'Callaghan's loan period finished and the Albion decided not to ask to extend it (Ipswich's chairman actually apologised to DK for O'Callaghan's comments).
* Hammond is refusing to sign a contract 'til the end of the season.

Nope, no forcing there.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
whatever happened to Frutos?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
That's the way I seem to be looking at it.

Hammo doesn't seem to be holding out for extra cash and is happy with what is being offered, he just wants assurance from the club they have the same ambition as him.

One of the first things Dick Knight said when he took over this club that no one person would run the club. Lately, it seems that there is, Dick Knight.

Also, Knight has said that the club will not be held to ransom, but is quite happy to do it the other way around. 'Do as I say, not as I do.'

If the club were 'prepared to go the extra mile' with Hammond, they would still be talking about what these ambitions involve and how they could meet in the middle. :D

This is the last comments I can find from Hammond on his contract.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/alb...1787698.0.hammond_wants_to_stay_at_albion.php

Two questions, what has happened to change his view on the club and why did they not complete the contract in October when he wanted to sign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here