Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight vs Hammond - all rise

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I would like to draw your attention at this point to Exhibit C.

Manchester United’s negotiations with Wes Brown have reached an impasse after he rejected the terms of a new four-year deal, with the club refusing to meet his wage demands of about £55,000 a week. There is a danger of the 28-year-old leaving on a free transfer at the end of the season.

The Times, 23.01.08

I put it to you, ladies and gentlemen, that Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club are not the only club in the country that must handle players coming to the end of their contracts who unfortunately have an inflated sense of their worth. Every club in the land, from the richest, most high profile and most glamorous all the way down to the wretched scum mongoloids such as Palace, must make prudent financial decisions in the face of players and agents demands, or risk financial meltdown.

Defence calls for the case against Dick Knight be dismissed, and requests a full retraction of the scurrilous accusations and smears peddled by the prosecution during this transfer window.

No further questions.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Too true i`m afraid.
This was always going to happen after we got relegated from the Championship.
You can`t blame anybody, sadly its now a fact of life.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But But BUT Easy you are forgetting that this is NSC and alot of people are acting like this NEVER happens in football. Not In My BackYard.

So its ALL DKs fault dontcha see, well DONTCHA???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Came up through their highly rated youth setup...England International...oddly orange complexion...I bet the United fans are up in arms.

...maybe not.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
But But BUT Easy you are forgetting that this is NSC and alot of people are acting like this NEVER happens in football. Not In My BackYard.

So its ALL DKs fault dontcha see, well DONTCHA???

I do find I keep forgetting that. My apologies.
Carry on.

:blush:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Came up through their highly rated youth setup...England International...oddly orange complexion...I bet the United fans are up in arms.

...maybe not.

England International.........

Sake - everyone seems to get caps now, I hear you had been in line for a call up untill Mcclown got sacked

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow

...maybe not.

My esteemed colleague you are forgetting the fact that when the plaintiff has his hair slightly longer than a number three all over his head resembles that of a Malteser too.

Sweets cannot partake in football matches.

The prosecution rests.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My esteemed colleague you are forgetting the fact that when the plaintiff has his hair slightly longer than a number three all over his head resembles that of a Malteser too.

Sweets cannot partake in football matches.

The prosecution rests.
Ahh - perhaps the right honourable gentleman is forgetting Torbin PICNIC
And, for that matter, Marc OverMARS.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is dreadful news. Wes is in my Fantasy League team. Cheap and Keeps clean sheets. If he moves to someone like Newcastle, I will need to make a swift transfer!

Now. What was that about Hammond?

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
I supported knight on his outbursts against savage. i supported his outbursts against o callaghan but this is gettin silly. the guy seems to want higher level football not too worried about money like bas. Shut up knight and stop forcing players out of our club!:rant:

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
I supported knight on his outbursts against savage. i supported his outbursts against o callaghan but this is gettin silly. the guy seems to want higher level football not too worried about money like bas. Shut up knight and stop forcing players out of our club!:rant:

SILENCE IN THE GALLERY !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here