Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight v McGhee - who acted the bigger twat?

Who acted the bigger twat?

• Leon KNIGHT acted the bigger TWAT

Votes: 65 80.2%
  • Mark MCGHEE acted the bigger TWAT

Votes: 16 19.8%

• Total voters

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
This seems a good divisive issue, so it needs a poll (maybe there's already been one in which case I missed it and in any case I'm trying to avoid writing an article at work which I can't be arsed with).

No third "hmm, maybe BOTH were a bit wrong" bollocksy choice here - who behaved like the bigger arrsehole over the whole thing, KNIGHT or MCGHEE?

My vote? Leon.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Leon.

But fair play for doing the right thing and apologising instead of acting like a petulant tit long after the incident.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
This debate is getting shite now.Can't you come up with something different.By the way?None of them are twatts

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
rogue said:
This debate is getting shite now.Can't you come up with something different.By the way?None of them are twatts

I agree with you, basically neither of them are really twats. But which one is MORE of a twat?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Magoon the knobhead :censored: :censored:

If Leon had walked out for good he'd be sorry now what would we do with Pepsi Max and south coast Rooney up front.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
BarrelofFun said:
I didnt think either were twats. A profession very much in the public is bound to make the press.

Again: it's about who acted MORE of a twat.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
rogue said:

Totally agree Roguey. :clap:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
bhaexpress said:
Totally agree Roguey. :clap:

I've got a day off today Frank.Next month i'm going to see a Csa officer to try and come to some sort of fair arrangement.I've spoken to my girlfriend about it and told her about phase 2.I hope it doesn't come to that mate.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
They are both a pair of twats.

BURLEY wouldnt put up with that sort of SHIT.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
leon

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Knigh, but he has the balls to stand up and say sorry! He now has to start scoring some goals!:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here