• In

Votes: 60 58.3%
  • Fence

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

You know my view OUT.

He has cost the club a fortune through being so pig headed.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ironic, you've been posting constant drizzle today pal. I know you're going to say the same in response, because that's the level of your thought.

But your constant moaning and bitching about everything about this football club is getting more and more annoying for me if I'm honest. You constantly demand Knight leave the club, and you constantly moan and bitch about individual players. People like you are the problem with this club.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
:bla:

This season has been one of those where anything that could go wrong, has gone wrong. No one could predict how many injuries we've had and how many times that when we've played well, we got no reward!

I'm drawing a line under this season and am looking forward to the next.....with Dick still as chairman.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Ironic, you've been posting constant drizzle today pal. I know you're going to say the same in response, because that's the level of your thought.

But your constant moaning and bitching about everything about this football club is getting more and more annoying for me if I'm honest. You constantly demand Knight leave the club, and you constantly moan and bitch about individual players. People like you are the problem with this club.

What a crock of shit:laugh: the problem with this club is shit players has f*** all to do with me you moron

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What a crock of shit:laugh: the problem with this club is shit players has f*** all to do with me you moron

Dick Knight is our chairman today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year. And there's nothing your constant moaning and bitching can do about it. :lol:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Dick Knight is our chairman today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year. And there's nothing your constant moaning and bitching can do about it. :lol:

Sadly, you are probably quite right.

For all the arguments for and against Mr. Knight, we will be relegated this year, simply because Mr. Knights ego is more important than Brighton & Hove Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here